Indoor 2x2 Organic grow. Mephisto & RocBud

Day 25. Clockwise from top: Northern Cheese Haze, Sour Stomper, Magic Cookies

CFFBA623-B36C-4902-A023-387D032E3172.jpeg

Yeah, I’m pushing it with 3 plants. I expect I might have to pare down to 2. But I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. :biggrin:

I just saw that Mosca is doing autoflowers now. That’s awesome that more established breeders are starting to release autos. Good stuff.

And yeah Europe 72 is the best! One of the first GD albums I heard in high school in the early 90’s. That Brown Eyed Women is so good. It’s what started it for me. Before my first shows.

Did you see Long Strange Trip documentary on Amazon Prime? That part when Wiz, the recording engineer, is talking about recording the Morning Dew that ended up on Europe 72. Heady stuff!!

Looking forward to see how packed your tent gets in either case :smoking:

I did, and that was probably my favorite part of the whole doc! I just love that song, by far one of my favorites, especially that version!

Day 28. I’ve upped the water a bit. Last couple waterings have been around 1000ml. Mostly bottom water. No feedings yet, just microbes once a week. At some point I expect I will need to top dress, but I’m going to wait a bit. Maybe a another week?

Northern Cheese Haze is still not showing sex and has had consistently slow but steady growth. No visible signs of unhappiness though. Magic Cookies and Sour Stomper are more vigorous and will probably start their stretch soon.

Clockwise from top: Magic Cookies, Sour Stomper, Northern Cheese Haze.

CFB7809F-A967-406B-B943-205368A7B81C.jpeg

Looking awesome! They seem to be taking to the training really well. What did you use to bend them? Its kind of hard to tell from the pics.

Day 28. I’ve upped the water a bit. Last couple waterings have been around 1000ml. Mostly bottom water. No feedings yet, just microbes once a week. At some point I expect I will need to top dress, but I’m going to wait a bit. Maybe a another week?

Northern Cheese Haze is still not showing sex and has had consistently slow but steady growth. No visible signs of unhappiness though. Magic Cookies and Sour Stomper are more vigorous and will probably start their stretch soon.

Clockwise from top: Magic Cookies, Sour Stomper, Northern Cheese Haze.

View attachment 1317314
Remember, with your nute amendments being organic, you need to think about what stage of life your girl will be two weeks ahead of time. Personally, with what you have to use, I would have used the BuildASoil Craft Blend a week ago. You're almost half way thru Stomper's life to put things into prospective.........maybe quicker in those small pots..............my small LOL!

Just my 2 cents! Girls look great! Are you keeping your eyes on your VPD figures?

Looking awesome! They seem to be taking to the training really well. What did you use to bend them? Its kind of hard to tell from the pics.
Thanks man! I’m using stainless steel landscape/garden staples. They’ve worked pretty well for me.

Remember, with your nute amendments being organic, you need to think about what stage of life your girl will be two weeks ahead of time. Personally, with what you have to use, I would have used the BuildASoil Craft Blend a week ago. You're almost half way thru Stomper's life to put things into prospective.........maybe quicker in those small pots..............my small LOL!

Just my 2 cents! Girls look great! Are you keeping your eyes on your VPD figures?
Yeah man. I’m know I’m maybe playing with fire. I’m a little gun shy as I scorched a couple plants a while back top dressing too much too early. But these are almost day 30, so will probably need to happen sometime real soon. I might do a 1/4 amount and repeat after a week.

I’m trying to keep somewhat close to recommended VPD. Those charts you subtract a couple degrees for leaf temp vs ambient temp, right?

Looking nice and pristine. I like the neatness, will be watching this one. It's a grow like this that makes me want to have a go at a plant in a pot with soil, but I've never had much luck.

Back