Indoor 2x2 Organic grow. Mephisto & RocBud

Day 22. Sour Stomper is showing sex now. First LST for all 3. Currently on 21 hrs on/3hrs off with the HLG 65 4000k. It’s been cool in the room I’m growing so keeping the dark time to a minimum. Tent has been 68-75F/55-65% RH.

Before LST:
6A52398E-E2A8-49FE-A312-E9C72E3850C0.jpeg

After LST:
3564D1C1-899B-4802-BD0F-3DD4B7C4FA3B.jpeg

4 hours after LST:
386CF35E-2444-42A8-9B2D-F24804E3F4A1.jpeg

Nice! So green and healthy!
What's up with the other plants you have around there?

Looking great! Gonna follow along, I've got a very similar setup.

Nice! So green and healthy!
What's up with the other plants you have around there?
Thanks! Those are tomato, basil, and dill seedlings which will get transplanted in containers outside in a couple weeks. I’ve been reusing my grow soil for veggies in the spring. I did a couple tomatoes in 7 gallon pots outdoors last year and got a pretty good yield.

This going to be a great grow of fine genetics for sure.

Nice. Do you have anything going right now?

I do! I am just finishing up my very first grow of two Mosca Pina Coladas in my 20x20x48 tent. Using a 3gal and 2gal fabric pot. I am pretty impressed you are going for three 3gal pots here! I feel like I don't have much room left in my tent.

Trying to plan out my next grow, not sure whether I'll go with 2x 2gal or 3gal this time. Youve definitely given me some inspiration to try two 3gal pots at least...

Also I really appreciate youre avatar, Europe 72 are some of my favorite shows.

I do! I am just finishing up my very first grow of two Mosca Pina Coladas in my 20x20x48 tent. Using a 3gal and 2gal fabric pot. I am pretty impressed you are going for three 3gal pots here! I feel like I don't have much room left in my tent.

Trying to plan out my next grow, not sure whether I'll go with 2x 2gal or 3gal this time. Youve definitely given me some inspiration to try two 3gal pots at least...

Also I really appreciate youre avatar, Europe 72 are some of my favorite shows.
Yeah, I’m pushing it with 3 plants. I expect I might have to pare down to 2. But I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. :biggrin:

I just saw that Mosca is doing autoflowers now. That’s awesome that more established breeders are starting to release autos. Good stuff.

And yeah Europe 72 is the best! One of the first GD albums I heard in high school in the early 90’s. That Brown Eyed Women is so good. It’s what started it for me. Before my first shows.

Did you see Long Strange Trip documentary on Amazon Prime? That part when Wiz, the recording engineer, is talking about recording the Morning Dew that ended up on Europe 72. Heady stuff!!

Back