New Grower 2x NL first grow

You're finding out that each plant is an individual, and plants of the same strain sometimes need different treatment. Your grow looking good. The stressing girl seems to be doing better. The other looks like an amazon in the making. I grow in soil, 3 and 5 gal smart pots, outdoor/greenhouse. Looks like you are doing good on watering. With your temp and humidity control watering will probably be one of the grow essentials you "master" first. In the greenhouse watering is a big deal, conditions changing night/day and day/day. I stick my finger between the pot and the soil on the sun exposed side of the pot, when dry a couple of inches down, I water.
As you gain experience you find your girls are always "talking" to you, and as questions are answered, and harvest smoked your confidence will grow and so will the fun. At the moment your grow looks good! Sorry I can't help with the stress, mine grow in soil and are feed compost I make. I have no experience with bottled nutes. The stressed one maybe having a hard time with soil and nutes, while the other is just chowing away. If she doesn't clear maybe try less feed one time and see how she reacts. I've seen similar and keep wondering is the plant is just having problems absorbing nutes or too many nutes. Mostly seems self correcting in my grows. But disturbing when some girls so radiant and others struggle, and you are doing the same for each plant.The growing game is a waiting/guessing game. Questions will be answered, new questions arise and knowledge grows!

Quick question- would you call them preflowers? I can spot maybe 1-2 tiny white hair on whole plant.
6th week in. Growing about an inch a day.
/sorry for crappy quality pics, i will do a proper photoshoot next time i get them out of the tent.
I agree. I do not see pre flowers. They look fine. She will bloom for you.

Yeah, looks it will be Feb. for them.

Thanks for replying, much appreciated

Not much happening lately,
Still in veg, 43 & 38 days old
Rearranged them in the tent as its getting quite full.
Will probably try flushing to kickstart the weak plant.

Attachments

• AEA10AA0-E79A-40A1-AF0A-8D83904C5A13.jpeg
    AEA10AA0-E79A-40A1-AF0A-8D83904C5A13.jpeg
    208.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 1146BE8E-E10E-4AEC-A6B9-6B9D058B07D2.jpeg
    1146BE8E-E10E-4AEC-A6B9-6B9D058B07D2.jpeg
    225.4 KB · Views: 96
Day 48&43
As the tent gets full so rises the humidity, 60%+ lately, hitting 70 when lights off(20/4)
Added another cpu fan, trimmed the bushes and as a temporary solution i put a kilo of baking soda in the tent and it does the trick for now.
DiY extraction fan& carbon filter coming soon.
Just wondering here why my runoff ph is a lot less then what i feed with.
My feed has been 6.5-6.6ph and runoff(taken straight from the saucer) stronger plant6.0 and weaker had 5.7 today. Should be higher right?
That seems to be the reason why its struggling to keep up, all the leaves look healthy and nice, but the plant just feels weak, so i think its ph lock.
I flushed it with 6.8ph and got 6.0 at saucer. lets see how it reacts.
Well overall im really happy so far, this grow has been teaching me a lot.
Some pics coming up

Hello and happy new year fellow botanics!
Update time, ~8and7 weeks
Big girl is starting to flower, fed it yesterday with veg nutes, should switch to bloom nutes soon. I have a Hesi Boost flowering accelerator, should i introduce it now or wait until stretch is finished?
The other plant.. well it's still struggling, runoff ph was 5.9 and i flushed it with 35l of water(from tap so i hope chlorine wont kill it now..) and topped up with veg nutes. Got a runoff at 6.3. I know this testing method isnt accurate but runoff was lover than the other so it has to be low ph. It wasnt dead this morning so i hope it will bounce right back. Its so bushy and doesnt like defoliation as much as the other, i will stick with just leaf tucking for now.
The weather is getting better and humidity is dropping, when they are in full flower it should be -5-10C dry cold outside. If not i will get better vent and dehumidifier.
Whats the best soil ph probe available in europe? Im planning to go outdoor when springtime comes and would love to plant straight to mother earth and not be struggling with unknown soil ph.
Oh and sorry if the text is hard to read, english isnt my first language..
Happy growing!

20180103_134012.jpg
20180103_134005.jpg
20180103_133911.jpg
20180103_133848.jpg
20180103_133751.jpg
20180103_134345.jpg

Last edited:
Hello and happy new year fellow botanics!
Update time, ~8and7 weeks
Big girl is starting to flower, fed it yesterday with veg nutes, should switch to bloom nutes soon. I have a Hesi Boost flowering accelerator, should i introduce it now or wait until stretch is finished?
The other plant.. well it's still struggling, runoff ph was 5.9 and i flushed it with 35l of water(from tap so i hope chlorine wont kill it now..) and topped up with veg nutes. Got a runoff at 6.3. I know this testing method isnt accurate but runoff was lover than the other so it has to be low ph. It wasnt dead this morning so i hope it will bounce right back. Its so bushy and doesnt like defoliation as much as the other, i will stick with just leaf tucking for now.
The weather is getting better and humidity is dropping, when they are in full flower it should be -5-10C dry cold outside. If not i will get better vent and dehumidifier.
Whats the best soil ph probe available in europe? Im planning to go outdoor when springtime comes and would love to plant straight to mother earth and not be struggling with unknown soil ph.
Oh and sorry if the text is hard to read, english isnt my first language..
Happy growing!

View attachment 846187 View attachment 846188 View attachment 846189 View attachment 846190 View attachment 846191 View attachment 846192
Looking good in there.. bit crowded tho so defol seems like a good idea.

Sendt fra min SM-G950F med Tapatalk

Yeah lol few pages back i was thinking i could easily fit 4 but actually i would be better off with one. Next grow i want to try out autopots and that should fill it up with one plant.
I need a bigger tent.. better yet a grow room, a greenhouse and shitload of guerilla. I have very big plans for this year. [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup that was my very first mistake. I thought I could do 3 easily in the same tent dimensions as yours, I ended up getting another tent to house 2 of them. They can get big quick. My first grow was also RQS but sour diesel. I read everything I could about growing for a few weeks before jumping in, but nothing can beat practical knowledge and I have continued to learn with each new grow. Nothing like having to figure out why your plants are unhappy to kick start myself into learning some cool shit.

Back