Grow Mediums 2Stoned2Care does DP BROOKLYN SUNRISE+Auto-pot

With everything else being automated.....

Been thinking about auto pots.....

Will have to peek in on your girls :eyebrows:
Welcome my friend there are quite a few of us now trying autopots,nice we have a dedicated forum thread.go check out the other guys grows aswell we are all learning with these autopots so its great we have so many people trying them

Looking good dude get them pumps on a grow some monsters

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Thanks bro cant wait for the growth spurt.bring it on

I pulled up a chair here if u dont mind mate?!
Lookin' very happy and growimg quickly man, keep up the good work!
Got my rep slaps for the nice start!
Welcome bro.yes she is growing really fast already and not even started the stretch yet.second grow so i learned alot from my first one,the most important thing i learned is not to overwater to start and get your enviroment right and your girls will reward you ten fold

Welcome bro.yes she is growing really fast already and not even started the stretch yet.second grow so i learned alot from my first one,the most important thing i learned is not to overwater to start and get your enviroment right and your girls will reward you ten fold

Yeah man on the first grow almost everyone overwatering, i think just everyone want to care about her babies too much, but on the second run you already know the root development is better if the ground not so wet so let them dry out on the first week or so.
Let me say again Good job dude!

Day 15
autopot,airdome and water pump have been turned on i just put 20ltrs of feed in the rez 1ml per ltr an sensi bloom.i also ponytailed her today for 4 hours

DSC_0325.jpg

ponytail off
DSC_0327.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

:slap:Looking really good mate, they look super healthy..
Thanks for the slap bro i think she might be a special girl hopefully

She is very nice mate! Thats ponytailing looks good and im interesting how she doing with it.
well bro the sites that got exposed to the light from ponytailing have grown really well it certainly makes a difference

Subbed! new to autos, that autopot looks good, I've had issues with air pump temps spiking up under continual use... you dont have an issue with that?

Back