Grow Mediums 2Stoned2Care does DP BROOKLYN SUNRISE+Auto-pot

none of mine have airdomes and they worked fine!

4x4 tent shot -4-23-2016.jpg

Yeah I mean I never realized that while the airdome is optional to the system, it really isn't. It may be fine without it by simply using pebbles or perlite on the bottom, but it's silly not to buy a pump and an airdome to risk the rot. I can definitely see the difference already.

All right! Let's the show begin! :headbang:

which media did you use and how much at the bottom ? .... subbed for this grow too ... good luck
Welcome my friend i am using plagron lightmix but added more perlite so its about 50/50 now and hydroton on the bottom less than 1 inch deep so i hopefully dont have the wicking problems i see with to much hydroton
EDIT you were asking pop lol

Awesome!! Hey almost another simulstart!(I started a single ABS on the 1st...day 1 was on the 3rd) I have a funny feeling your indoor one is going to outgrow my outdoor one! :D
Welcome bro.with your growing skills i very much doubt i will beat your outdoor girl.

Hi everyone my name is geraldine i am 1 day old today.my daddy said you are very nice people here and will help me grow into a big strong girl one day.if you see i am in distress or not looking very well please could you advise my daddy what to do
DSC_0222.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Last edited:
Back