Grow Mediums 2Stoned2Care does DP BROOKLYN SUNRISE+Auto-pot

2Stoned2Care

My Precious
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DP Auto Orange bud
So my first grow has finished and i was delighted at the outcome.now its time to step it up so here goes my first autopot grow.
Tent=2x2x5.7 secret jardin dr60
Light=mars 2 400w
Fan/filter=rhino pro carbon filter,rhino single speed extraction fan,6inch desk fan
Heater=45w 1foot tube heater
Medium=plagron light mix,clay pebbles
Nutes=AN sensi bloom,density calmag pro,density power boost pro
Pots=1 pot 15ltr autopot system with airdome
Pumps=hdom 600l/h adjustable submersible water pump,hdom 324l/h adjustable air pump.

Any and all info will be greatly received

My 2 pumps arrived today and my autopot system arrives tomorrow so i have just popped a dp auto brooklyn sunrise into some water and now we play the waiting game(i hate waiting lol)
DSC_0193.jpg
DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Last edited:
Don't be, it will work great. You'll see the monster the autopot will create for you, meanwhile making life easy :smoking:

I've decided to get rid of the airpots for the next grow, I'm going full autopot. While the root rot in my first autopot grow was disappointing, it was fully my fault (no airdome, no perlite on bottom). Now that I've tried again properly, I have a DP AutoExtreme that is so far my biggest plant. Autopots rock!

Don't be, it will work great. You'll see the monster the autopot will create for you, meanwhile making life easy :smoking:

I've decided to get rid of the airpots for the next grow, I'm going full autopot. While the root rot in my first autopot grow was disappointing, it was fully my fault (no airdome, no perlite on bottom). Now that I've tried again properly, I have a DP AutoExtreme that is so far my biggest plant. Autopots rock!
sorry to hear that bro root rot is horrible.and nice to hear you are going to give it another go

sorry to hear that bro root rot is horrible.and nice to hear you are going to give it another go

Yeah I mean I never realized that while the airdome is optional to the system, it really isn't. It may be fine without it by simply using pebbles or perlite on the bottom, but it's silly not to buy a pump and an airdome to risk the rot. I can definitely see the difference already.

So i woke up to a nice tap root today so into the medium she went now we wait again

All right! Let's the show begin! :headbang:

Back