Live Stoners 2stoned2care and hansbricks auto pot grow off

I grew out a DP Auto Nightqueen (2 grows ago) it was a very nice plant....

I have maybe 20oz of mixed stash to hand - from10 different strains or so, but I only have a very small amount of the DP Auto Nightqueen.

I am saving the last bit for christmas.... it is one of my favorites to date, I found myself defaulting to that jar every time, it was/is very nice.

I remember her well (sigh)...... Good luck to you both.... this is gonna be immense.

ANQ 3.jpg

I have maybe 20oz of mixed stash to hand - from10 different strains or so, but I only have a very small amount of the DP Auto Nightqueen.

I am saving the last bit for christmas.... it is one of my favorites to date, I found myself defaulting to that jar every time, it was/is very nice.

I remember her well (sigh)...... Good luck to you both.... this is gonna be immense.

View attachment 671589

Sounds awesome frogster bro.i am the same with my brooklyn sunrise i have 3 others to choose as well but the brooklyn sunrise is so nice i cant help but dip into that jar every time i need to grind some flowers up

Sounds awesome frogster bro.i am the same with my brooklyn sunrise i have 3 others to choose as well but the brooklyn sunrise is so nice i cant help but dip into that jar every time i need to grind some flowers up

I can't agree more mate.... I grew 3 x DP Auto Brooklyn Sunrise, and that happens to be my best smoke to date... It has cured nice and gets stronger....

Now, what I have left of that one is "Special Reserve" but, I will grow them again, before too long. ABS has a permanent place on my shelves.

Totally agree with u both sunrise and nightqueen are 1 of the strongest indica hits iv ever had.does say in there seed info there the best indica genetics out there.dutch passion dont lie they deliver the goods everytime;) happy growing;)

View attachment 671589
nice and crusty

Day 1
She was put into a glass of water 2 days ago 8 hours later she had sank so into kitchen towel then into an old dvd case and into the tent,about 12 hours later we had a little tap root so into the medium 2cm deep with a splash of RO water and a humidity dome on top,24 hours later we have a new baby girl.
A massive welcome to everyone i hope me and hans can put on a show for you

View attachment 671446
View attachment 671447

Thanks for popping by :pass:
put a smile on my face!

Back