Indoor 2nd Grow Northern lights auto

4-4-4 is balanced and 2-8-4 is balanced to start with so yes they remain in balance. Since you are not feeding single elements the balance in the original fertilizer remains. Then PH becomes the next important factor. What can also throw you out is Ca in your water. Other stuff comes in water also but generally are not a problem. :thumbsup:

4-4-4 is balanced and 2-8-4 is balanced to start with so yes they remain in balance. Since you are not feeding single elements the balance in the original fertilizer remains. Then PH becomes the next important factor. What can also throw you out is Ca in your water. Other stuff comes in water also but generally are not a problem. :thumbsup:
OK thank you! I won't add anything except those nutes and a little black strap next time. Our water is definitely high in calcium, just based on how it ruins our dishware, coffee makers and shower heads.

OK thank you! I won't add anything except those nutes and a little black strap next time. Our water is definitely high in calcium, just based on how it ruins our dishware, coffee makers and shower heads.
Do you have an EC meter? You should :shrug: anyhow measure it or get your municipal water report online.

Things are looking ok, they are bulking up nice.The tops are not in the best shape
20211119_165227.jpg
20211119_165243.jpg
20211119_165258.jpg

Ugh! Im seeing the same thing with my current grow. I still dont have it figured out. Im going to try and boost the PK and hope that does something.
I have my light at the top of my tent and dimmed to 60% which seemed to help. I don't think it's light burn, I'm more leaning towards heat. I'm just extra confused because the tent temp is always around 19-21 celcius. I'll take a pic of the tallest plant is the back and she's even worse.

This is the one I didn't top and is definitely the tallest.
20211119_171836.jpg

Chopped that ugly one in the back down about a week ago. The whole plant is for dry ice hash, I'm topping all my plants from now on. Chopped Mae down she's hanging to dry. Sophia is an absolute monster and still throwing pistils, I'm still not sure why she's so much bigger but I'll take it. Denise is looking pretty decent and smells absolutely gorgeous.
20211129_110242.jpg
20211129_110249.jpg
20211129_110307.jpg
20211130_191457.jpg

Back