Indoor 2nd Grow Northern lights auto

Was definitely underwatering and causing the Ph to rise and lockout. I've corrected that now and things are bulking up nice. Hung my old crappy lights for more power, it's a shame hanging those next to that Ferrari in the back but I'll rectify that situation December 1st at the latest.
Snapchat-1246968759.jpg
Snapchat-1143922821.jpg
Snapchat-1255741019.jpg

You are headed for a really nice harvest, congrats on a nice grow.

I found my Northern Lights bud both tasty and very effective for insomnia. I would rate it nearly as good as my top sleep strain Mephisto 24 Carat.

Good luck with the rest of the grow. :goodluck: :pighug:
Thank you! And that's good to hear, I'm hoping to let them go pretty far for some serious couch lock sleepy time

Thank you! And that's good to hear, I'm hoping to let them go pretty far for some serious couch lock sleepy time
You would be hard pressed to find a better strain for what you have in mind. 24 Carat is head and shoulders over the numerous other strains I have tried for sleep, and the Seedsman Auto Northern Lights I grew last winter is very very close to as good. These two strains leave all the others I have tried a long way behind.

I hope yours works as well for you as mine did for me. Good luck with it! :goodluck:

You would be hard pressed to find a better strain for what you have in mind. 24 Carat is head and shoulders over the numerous other strains I have tried for sleep, and the Seedsman Auto Northern Lights I grew last winter is very very close to as good. These two strains leave all the others I have tried a long way behind.

I hope yours works as well for you as mine did for me. Good luck with it! :goodluck:
I've definitely been struggling to find that strain that really attacks body and joint pain. If what you say is true I might have gotten lucky and definitely will be running more types of NL from other breeders.

Things are looking pretty good besides that one in the back that looks like Freddy Krueger's ass. Removed the scrog net because I hate it, definitely won't be doing that again. Also switched to 24 hours of light, having humidity issues here and it spikes around 80% in the house sometimes.
Snapchat-2112793411.jpg
Snapchat-812147952.jpg
Snapchat-720060129.jpg
Snapchat-541132999.jpg

I will add the one that looks like ass has the most frost and the bulkiest buds. So I can't complain that much.

@Mañ'O'Green I read your nutrient post last night and again today. I think I might understand the balance part now. So if I amend with 4-4-4 to start, Then top dress with 2-8-4 once a month after that. Would that be considered balanced?

Back