Fast Buds 2nd Grow: FastBuds' Girl Scout Cookies!

Thanks man!
Yes I was surprised to see that! I've once smoked a GSC that was Sativa-dominant, which seems rare actually! Could definitely taste the Durban Poison in there. Perhaps it was the Forum cut? Not too sure about that as there are so many different phenos... FB claims that they used both Forum and Platinum cuts for their GSC.
Anyways, I am so happy with her so far! She started out deformed, with mutations and stuff, and now she's looking so much better with lots of trichomes already!
What was the yield of yours like?
Thanks for passing by!

I lst'd mine pretty heavy and grew it in a 3gal smartpot.. I put the yield at around 4oz maybe more. 1/4 of the plant is still in the grow tent to mature more for the amber couch lock high

I lst'd mine pretty heavy and grew it in a 3gal smartpot.. I put the yield at around 4oz maybe more. 1/4 of the plant is still in the grow tent to mature more for the amber couch lock high
Wow, awesome! I'm gonna have a look at your journal now.
Peace

DAY 58!

Poor girl looks a bit ill. Wondering whether this is a deficiency or some light/heat burn...

Anyways, here are some pics:

1-jpg.569277
4-jpg.569278

Thanks for watching!

Hey guys!!
Hope you're all well!
My apologies for a somewhat late update.
Today's DAY 71 for Miss GSC!!!
She's truly awesome. Weird, but awesome. Awesome in her own way haha
Started out as a mutant, now she's covered with trichomes, and she doesn't wanna stop bothering her Fastbuds neighbours in the cab! She's by far the biggest, although her buds are smaller, yet definitely denser!
I flushed 4 times already, 4.5L of water every time, over about a week. Gonna flush her once or twice more, then she'll be ready for harvest I suppose!
What are your thoughts King? @The Elvis
Is she ready?

1-png.573077
2-jpeg.573074
3-png.573078

4-jpeg.573076
5-jpeg.573073
6-jpeg.573075
7-png.573079

8-png.573080

Thanks for watching!

Peace,

Hey guys!

Hope you're all well.

I am about to harvest her! By the way, should I cut the whole plant first, then remove the buds, or should I remove the buds directly (as I did for Grapefruit)?

Here are some pics taken 2 days ago when I flushed for the last time, at DAY 73:

1-jpg.574154
2-jpg.574155
3-jpg.574156
4-png.574157

Thanks for watching!

Back