Fast Buds 2nd Grow: FastBuds' Girl Scout Cookies!

Alright guys, it's DONE!!!

:vibe::vibe::vibe:

Here are the Cookies!

photo-3-1-jpg.574635
photo-2-jpg.574634
photo-1-png.574636

:frog:

Hey guys!

One of the last updates today for the Cookies that have been jarred since yesterday. They dried in 4 days!! I couldn't believe it. Probably because I broke down large buds into smaller ones during harvest. Anyways, all I can say is 'WOW'! She smokes already so fine, AAAAA+
And without a cure, unbelievable. I've been curing Grapefruit for 2 weeks now and she does not (and probably will never?!) taste THAT good.
Well, anyways, a very good smoke.
I have to admit that I can't really taste 'Cookies' in there. What I can taste is very similar to Cherry Pie though! Very satisfying though. A nice, smooth berry/grapey kind of taste.
I was just reading an interesting article from a Conoisseur genetics breeder who argues that both the GSC and Cherry Pie are a single strain... But well, can't pronounce on that.

Here are some pics!

hey-png.575584
photo-2-png.575583

Oh, and I almost forgot!

Dry weight is 1.5 ounces!

I've put a Boveda in the jar for curing too as RH dropped to 55% which seems a bit low for now?

Thanks for watching!

Peace,

Im at just over 3 weeks, my concer is she's so damn bushy, hell I cant even really lst her branches cause she's so short and bushy. My questions are.

1. Is mine on par of what I should expect from strain?

2. At what point can or should I expect her to stretch?
(pics are most recent, and a pic of her lighting View media item 6254View media item 6319

Im at just over 3 weeks, my concer is she's so damn bushy, hell I cant even really lst her branches cause she's so short and bushy. My questions are.

1. Is mine on par of what I should expect from strain?

2. At what point can or should I expect her to stretch?
(pics are most recent, and a pic of her lighting View media item 6254View media item 6319

Thanks for passing by!!
Haha, she kinda looks like mine at that time, like a weird lettuce!
This strain seems to be very unstable (mine started out as a mutant...), so it's hard to know what you'll end up with. She's definitely an odd one.
Just let her do her thing! But don't expect too much from her. Some of the guys here have had great success with it, and even mine turned out OK.
She should start stretching pretty soon I guess... Does she already show sex?
I think mine started to stretch just after she started to (pre)flower!
Hope that helps.
Do you have a thread/journal running?
If so, I'll pass by!
Peace,

Thanks for passing by!!
This strain seems to be very unstable (mine started out as a mutant...), so it's hard to know what you'll end up with. She's definitely an odd one.
Just let her do her thing! But don't expect too much from her. Some of the guys here have had great success with it, and even mine turned out OK.
Hope that helps.
If so, I'll pass by!
Peace,
Thanks for passing by!!
Hope that helps.
If so, I'll pass by!
Peace,
Many thanks, and oh yes the GSC auto is a weird one haha, but the adventure is fun. And yes I have a current ongoing journal set up link is- https://www.autoflower.org/threads/white-cheese-autoflowering-dinafem.50568/page-7 please feel welcomed to stop by anytime friend.

Back