Fast Buds 2nd Grow: FastBuds' Girl Scout Cookies!

there easy to grow very forgiving... Don't be scared to feed them in full bloom!!!
Yeah ive noticed they are very hungry. We work on litres here and i gave em 2L each. 2days later 15l air pots were dry. Gave them 3L each Wednesday evening and only just just moist so feeding again tonight but im liking that cup method you mentioned. I always feed mine from a similar jug to the pyrex.[emoji109][emoji817]

Yeah ive noticed they are very hungry. We work on litres here and i gave em 2L each. 2days later 15l air pots were dry. Gave them 3L each Wednesday evening and only just just moist so feeding again tonight but im liking that cup method you mentioned. I always feed mine from a similar jug to the pyrex.[emoji109][emoji817]

Ill say it like this IMO autos hate water .. they dont want to sit in water soaked soil for very long at all. they Like alot of little water feeds. this is why I use the cup.. its kind of a pain but the reward is worth it... my soil dries out in 12 hours and i mean like sandy dry it looks orange and not black .. time for another cup.... wet dry wet dry wet dry this is what autos like .. nothing is wasted and no water runs out the pots. the plant drink and eat everything your poor in..

Hey guys,
Making an update at DAY 12 for the GSC!
She has grown exponentially since I started feeding her Sensi Grow :)
Here's the pic:
DAY 12.JPG

Peace!

Hey everyone,
Hope you're all doing well.
Today's DAY 15 for the Cookies, and I think she is a 'mutant' of some kind! Her leaves are forming oddly
Kind of reminds me of one of yours @The Elvis
Here's the pic:
DAY 15.JPG

She will grow out of it won't she?
Thanks!
Peace,

Should be fine mate. I germinated 6 and gave 3 to my pal and kept 3. He had a "runt" and i had one that was shorter but you wouldn't say so if you saw both our grows!! Yours should be fine too. Here is mine. Lights out pic
f4ca9d4cba1f113c7a78324390751f05.jpg

Congrats bro, they look fantastic!
Here's the update for miss the mutant haha, at DAY 18!
DAY 18.JPG

She really has her own weird way of growing, with most leaves having 6 leaves instead of 7 and not symmetrical at all haha! But she's growing and growing, and her little deformation does not seem to be stopping her whatsoever. Good!
Peace,

Ill say it like this IMO autos hate water .. they dont want to sit in water soaked soil for very long at all. they Like alot of little water feeds. this is why I use the cup.. its kind of a pain but the reward is worth it... my soil dries out in 12 hours and i mean like sandy dry it looks orange and not black .. time for another cup.... wet dry wet dry wet dry this is what autos like .. nothing is wasted and no water runs out the pots. the plant drink and eat everything your poor in..

I couldn't have said it better myself! Ebb and flow... They love it...

Back