Grow Mediums 2nd grow auto blueberry

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg image.png
Hello everyone,
This will be my second grow in coco, and first with new type of set up.
Strain blueberry from ILGM
Converted a old dresser lined with panda film. Dimensions 2.5ft x 1.5 ft x 4.5ft.
6in vantech exhaust fan.
250 watt mh/hps light
Nutrients: botanicare grow, bloom, ripe, and silica blast. Gh bio root, and cal magic.
Light cycle will be 24/0 for the first 30 day and then will run the hps for 20/4.
I am using a 2 gal bucket with roughly the bottom inch of container with perlite.
I think that is all for now.

This will be my second blueberry. My first grow I topped her and did very minor lst. She yielded me a little over an ounce through all my mistakes, she took roughly 9 weeks from sprout to harvest. This grow I will not be topping and will only lst her.
She sprouted last Wednesday and seems to be growing a lot faster than the last grow so hopefully this run will go a lot smoother. I will also include a couple pictures of my last grow when things started to go bad, not sure if she was not getting enough or to much of something.
Thank you all and have a great day

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    594.1 KB · Views: 202
Hello, to everyone today, hope all is well.
I have figured out that there could be a fault in the blueberry seeds from ILGM. Last grow I thought that I had broke off or damaged a new leaf set coming in. The girl is showing that she is missing half of the leaf set.
I have mixed my nutrient solution for the next couple days.
Cal mag- 1tsp
Bio root- 2 tsp
Grow- 3.5 ml
Silica blast 1.5 ml
Total PPM=499
Tap= 139
Feed= 360
Ph = 5.7
Mixed to 1 gal of water. I will let the mixture bubble,and feed this evening.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
How is she looking?
Everyone have a great day.

Have a quick question for you guys. Yesterday morning when I pre made my nutrient solution I had ph'd to 5.7 and when I checked the ph last light before feeding it went up to a 6.3. I have not fed yet, I ph' the solution again to 5.6 and this morning came out at 6.1. I am using tap water and let solution sit for 12-24 hours with a air stone for aeration.

Hey noob420

I don't really know about Botanicare nutes. What are you using for PH down? If I might ask. I think sometimes when you pH Your solution down with a natural substance like vinegar it tends to drift afterwards. Well I guess everything is natural. But, I prefer phosphoric acid for my pH Down. I use General Hydroponics nutrients and reverse osmosis water which probably gives me more stability. The reverse osmosis water that is.

Hey noob420

I don't really know about Botanicare nutes. What are you using for PH down? If I might ask. I think sometimes when you pH Your solution down with a natural substance like vinegar it tends to drift afterwards. Well I guess everything is natural. But, I prefer phosphoric acid for my pH Down. I use General Hydroponics nutrients and reverse osmosis water which probably gives me more stability. The reverse osmosis water that is.
I am using the general hydropics ph down.

Funny I use pretty much their whole life but I don't use their pH Down. Not that I think there's anything wrong with it it just happened that I bought a quart of phosphoric acid and it'll last me years.

Back