Rufus.Gray

I’m nice, I’m just not promoted right
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bubba Kush & Purple Lemonade
Hey y’all,

I’m a total noob to this. I’m wrapping up an auto run that leaves a lot to be desired and I’d like to make a second run with input from this site.

My planned set up is as follows:

Tent - 32” x 32” x 60”

Temperature in tent is consistently 73 degrees with 42-48% rh, so I’ll be buying a humidifier for veg

Medium - Coco Loco with Kind Soil - saw a great YouTube video from an AFN memeber who used this combo

3 Fast Buds Seeds- Blue Dream, Tangie and Pineapple Express

1 Bruce Banner (maybe)

Light: H&GROW 1000W LED Grow Light Triple Chips (15W LEDs) Full Spectrum Grow Light with UV&IR for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower Amazon product

Light Height: 32” from pots

3 gallon fabric pots

10” clip fan

4” VivoSun duct fan and air filter

My general plan is to germinate seeds by October 1st and begin training about 3 weeks after that, but I’m open to any and all suggestions based on what I’ve outlined so far.

Big thanks to @Mañ'O'Green and @420Forever for the warm welcome into this community. I look forward to learning and sharing with everyone!

What was the issue with your first run? Low 70s temps are low for led. This is a 185w light, not equivalent to a 1000 anything. It is a marginal light for what your asking. Autos need roughly 25w per square foot of QUALITY led. Cree, citizen, samsung chipsets. Not Epiled

SmartSelect_20190916-214224_Chrome.jpg

hmm, me only took a cursory glance at thingz at first, but ya, 73f is a wee low on tempz...sumwhere between 76-80 is much better...jus sayin... ;) ppp

I made it over here :pop:. Remember you are going to get many opinions on how to grow and they probably all work most of the time. The following is my considerable stubborn position. @Ellis I would recommend Royal Gold Mendo over the the coco loco - kind soil mix same type of blend just a better vendor.

Temperatures are too low. Try to aim for 78°F daytime 68° nighttime RH >40% <60%.

That light will grow a plant but it is weak in output. The well done LED grow will produce 1.5 g per watt so the best you will do with it is 277 g when the space is capable of twice that. I would add a couple of @BigSm0 Autocobs.

You do not mention nutrients?

Hes using kind soil probably filling it a quarter of the pot so no need for nutrients it's a super soil

I'm running exact same set up just using mars hydro sp150x1 with 2 clip on 150w lamps 3 autos in a 32x32x60 first time growing I'm using coco with a mix of perlite

I made it over here :pop:. Remember you are going to get many opinions on how to grow and they probably all work most of the time. The following is my considerable stubborn position. @Ellis I would recommend Royal Gold Mendo over the the coco loco - kind soil mix same type of blend just a better vendor.

Temperatures are too low. Try to aim for 78°F daytime 68° nighttime RH >40% <60%.

That light will grow a plant but it is weak in output. The well done LED grow will produce 1.5 g per watt so the best you will do with it is 277 g when the space is capable of twice that. I would add a couple of @BigSm0 Autocobs.

You do not mention nutrients?

Which spectrum would you recommend? https://cobshop.net/shop?olsPage=products/autocob-2-pack

For Kind Soil, I didn’t think that I would need to add nutes, but it would like to know what would be helpful.

Thanks!

Back