Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, my coco looked dry tonight and solo very light. Put 750 ml through each tonight.

Gave her a feed this am before work 7am then tonight about half 11.
Any recommendations? Change of time not really possible apart from weekends and days here and there.
Cheers
EP3

Wow, my coco looked dry tonight and solo very light. Put 750 ml through each tonight.

Any recommendations? Change of time not really possible apart from weekends and days here and there.
Cheers
EP3
If I'm gonna be away for a while, I just fill the cup thing I have mine in with a few ml of feed, depending on how long away, give more or less :thumbsup:
20210508_124708.jpg

Ahh u got me thinking now .. Got loads of strains to choose from here.. And I've got a Cindy 99 photoperiod Freeby.. What do u recommend out of the seedstockers for solo grow?
bcn critical and blackberry gum would be great for a solo cup

Cheers
EP3
if your feeding twice a day thats all you can do really my have been going floppy and everything im past caring now they get fed twice and thats all there getting :crying:

Time to make the selection ( well a few days ago but let’s make it official!).
I am going to move forward with the slightly shorter one. It has an overall healthier look to the leaves and better side branching.
Here they are side by side on Day 29
3114B56A-13C8-4DDF-A53E-2C37A1EF8ECC.jpeg

And a couple solo pics of the chosen lady
227CC0AA-9111-4DFE-B81E-091F6740EB68.jpeg

7751DE30-343B-4220-9719-EC721543658E.jpeg

So far these have been consistently getting feeds of 300-500ml per day at 0.5g/gal Epsom Salt and 3.5g/gal Megacrop (total of ~600ppm with base water). Will probably keep it at that until something suggests otherwise.

Bringing us to Day 32
Man are they tall and lanky, but I’m sure will soon start to fill out. Kinda getting a bit smothered in there with the other big ones. I’m just about to clean out my big tent so they’ll get to stretch their legs soon enough.
9D148396-369F-4AB0-8940-EFFB6A6536EB.jpeg

BA243C8E-DFF2-4E88-9074-7C0BF8F1C75B.jpeg

Cheers
EP3
Just gotta work with what you have bro and just try keep her from drying out but with these it's virtually impossible

Back