Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A massive congratulations to our 4 winner's.

1st- @Dank Nuggets
Joint 2nd- @Splitty37 and @Dell boy
3rd- @EP3

As we have a "joint" 2nd place, I'm going to sort the prizes like this :pass:

1st- €500 to spend on our site www.seedstockers.com @Dank Nuggets

2nd- €250 to both members @Splitty37 and @Dell boy to spend on our site www.seedstockers.com

3rd- €100 to spend on our site www.seedstockers.com @EP3

If the 4 winners want to PM me, we can chat more about how to get your prizes :thumbsup:

A huge thank you to all AFN members and admin :bighug:

This has been the best Solo Cup challenge I've been privileged to sponsor. Stay tuned for round 2 later this year :thumbsup:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
That will buy u all a shed load of beans.. What an amazing selection of prizes from seedstockers.. Congratulations lads

1st- @Dank Nuggets
3rd- @EP3

2nd- €250 to both members @Splitty37 and @Dell boy to spend on our site www.seedstockers.com

If the 4 winners want to PM me, we can chat more about how to get your prizes :thumbsup:

This has been the best Solo Cup challenge I've been privileged to sponsor. Stay tuned for round 2 later this year :thumbsup:

Mark..
Top man Mark! Been a cracking grow with a great bunch of people. :pighug: :smokeout:

To be fair if @St. Tom, the solo God, had entered I would not be on the podium. Buzzing about it though, I will take it.
Great comp, great bunch of people. Pleasure to be a part of it.
Cheers,
EP3

1st- @Dank Nuggets
3rd- @EP3

2nd- €200 to both members @Splitty37 and @Dell boy to spend on our site www.seedstockers.com

Mark..
:vibe::woohoo1::woohoo::cooldance::clapper::yoinks::thanks: Thank you I can’t believe I actually won something. I said to my misses see told you I was good at something :smokeit:

Congrats to the deserving winners and all who sailed on the good ship solo cup :jointman: thanks to @St. Tom and @Seedstockers-Mark for organising.. those prizes are fkn amazing.. some unbelievable plants there people.. I must majorly up my game for the next round.. I bet everyone's sneaky practising away in the background lol.. the power of the solo cup has truly been unleashed on the AFN crew :biggrin:

Back