Outdoor 2019 mid Michigan Growtogrow outside

Got down to at least 38 degrees at my place last night. That was what it was at 8:00am when my dog went outside and the fog was thick. All my autos are in my tent in my pole barn now except one. I built a structure over my 6'x6'x6' photo plant to protect it from thunderstorms in the forecast for the next 4 days. Then the weather is supposed to warm up for the next two weeks with highs in the 80's. My photo plant should be done at the end of two or three weeks. I sprayed it down with H2O2 before covering the structure with plastic sheeting. On the right side I hung a canvas tarp for the next four days.
View attachment 1101519
Oooo weee !!!

Man looking great ! I really like that incredible bulk you got their. Hows the smoke on her ? I'll bet ur glad the season is winding down I know I am. I'll b starting harvest on some here in about 2 weeks. Hows the weather holding out for you up their ?
Friend I wish the season would last forever the Oregon rain has already started I miss the sun an that feeling of being in it seriously depressed without a grow going glad I got some time on this dep still cuz waiting for march to.go back in the greenhouse is depressing. Blessed to farm !!!

Got down to at least 38 degrees at my place last night. That was what it was at 8:00am when my dog went outside and the fog was thick. All my autos are in my tent in my pole barn now except one. I built a structure over my 6'x6'x6' photo plant to protect it from thunderstorms in the forecast for the next 4 days. Then the weather is supposed to warm up for the next two weeks with highs in the 80's. My photo plant should be done at the end of two or three weeks. I sprayed it down with H2O2 before covering the structure with plastic sheeting. On the right side I hung a canvas tarp for the next four days.
View attachment 1101519
Getting cool up there[emoji33]

The covering you made is a good thing for the weather.

But .. You may want to change to a clear plastic non UV protection. Or any clear. It will be better than what you have over her now.

Because the tarping that you have... I've used before in the same attempt to protect the plant from the wet.

But that tarp also blocks almost all UV rays and any sun light.

So it can promote PM and mold to grow more rapidly.
No UVA or B

This happen to my crop in 2017

Keep a close eye on your plant while it's covered.[emoji106][emoji482]

Friend I wish the season would last forever the Oregon rain has already started I miss the sun an that feeling of being in it seriously depressed without a grow going glad I got some time on this dep still cuz waiting for march to.go back in the greenhouse is depressing. Blessed to farm !!!
I know right.... You don't grow inside?

The buds are a bit smaller on [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
And closer together.
Topped and super cropped LST EST and still being manipulated yet today.
bc37fe99d52ff01e42013caad504f4d2.jpg
7dd7820f72c14eb993d83e97c17c02a4.jpg
391dc86d72f888c89fe69893c44cfea9.jpg
5822dfde9988e39ee423e829e0b0f549.jpg
69af44408b7981a129b995018214b846.jpg
a5a0efe3fe393a1778358ea454bb279f.jpg
bb44273b6c10f9b6826a075ffa28ca39.jpg
59fa5d1590c72a802370391135dcd180.jpg
I wish my blue cookies had made it its gotten hard for me to get a package through with out have it confiscated or destroyed it took two pack just to get the ocean grown an the kindness of another forum member they smashed the blue cooks tho an after growing the ocean grown I can only Imagine what the other cookies are like great growing friend.

I wish my blue cookies had made it its gotten hard for me to get a package through with out have it confiscated or destroyed it took two pack just to get the ocean grown an the kindness of another forum member they smashed the blue cooks tho an after growing the ocean grown I can only Imagine what the other cookies are like great growing friend.
Sorry about that DJ...
The shippers should use more stealth when shipping those seeds.
Seedsman is good for shipping stealth and guaranteed delivery.

The blueberry cookies is good. Nice n buzzy pain relieving high.

All I grew in the first grow is outstanding weed[emoji106][emoji106]

I want to do it better next year[emoji482]

My friend hasn't got back with me yet[emoji55] on the Venom OG seeds?

I'll have to give him a call and maybe remind him.
He's going through liver cancer right now second time. he just had chemo like three or four weeks ago and his spirits are high but he sure don't look good. He had to have his stomach pumped 5 days before the end of August. They took 7 L of water out of his stomach he was telling me. he said he couldn't eat.[emoji55] it's really sad because a lot of the weed that he gets from me induces you to eat more so when he smokes he wants to eat and he can't. What a mess.

I feel for him all the time.
But he ain't got nobody to blame but himself this time.
He's a drinker and doc told him not to drink the last time he got his liver fixed from cancer.

Well then He started messing around with strippers about a year or so later. And so you know messing around with all those other things that come with strippers.
Well that's the way it goes anyways.Right on DJ [emoji482]
The timeline I think it's pretty important to follow the schedule that you lay out for your grow season. I didn't follow mine and fell off that two weeks and even though I had a good grow. And the outcome was awesome.
I'd would've had better control of it all and probably less problems with the powdery mildew if it would have been smaller plants. They were just so big. But that's not a bad thing really you know[emoji13][emoji12] but having control of it is what it's really all about to come up with that quality smoking flower cuz I kind of think growing cannabis is relatively easy it's growing quality cannabis is where it starts getting dicey and you really got to find the way of the plant a particular cookie-cutter way to grow all cannabis every plant seems to have an individual want and need for the most part it's broad but some plants some of these high-strength plant you got to 0 right in on them and watch them really close and like you and I and others that are on here have grown for a time we realized what plants we like to grow and what plants we don't like to grow LOL [emoji269]I've come across a lot of them I don't give two cares about ever growing again . LOL

Sorry this was ... I thought sent like 3 day's ago...But ??? [emoji13][emoji481][emoji482]

GTG, the girls are looking great mate. I love the name incredible bulk, hope she delivers on her name:d5: That's a good idea to cover them up in the wet. That was pretty cold 38c, not far from 32 (0c).

Yes, must keep in contact with him, in case someone else gets them. I am very sorry to hear about your friend. The Cannabis would help with his pain. I dont know your friend and feel for him. The Canna does make you hungry, but also good for pain. Its crazy, they have alcohol legal and not cannabis, it doesnt kill or give you cancer. I guess its hard for him to give up, hopefully he will after this latest cancer scare. True strippers carry stds and the likes, he got to live better booze and strippers isnt the way.

True this time trying different soil, organic type to get better product and hopefully better harvest. True, with the elements, least this drought will mean less rain about, and its not too difficult to get water to the site. I probably wont be growing Sour Daddy again it was a freebie. I try to research each strain to try, if I find one we like, i would like to grow more of it to keep up the stash.. lol true some you dont want to grow or try again. The street bush weed isnt myt favourite over the home grown. I dont even know the strain on the streets in Nimbin.

GtG I rolled a fat one and caught up on your thread tonight mate :d5:....what a fantastic grow you've had buddy great stuff :thumbsup:....plenty of quality herb already in jars with a more to come by the looks of it mate :headbang:.....so much useful information on how to overcome problems for any outdoor grower in your thread mate it's a credit to you :toke:. What's been the favorite smoke so far? I bet you're looking forward to putting the trim scissors away for the season soon :rofl: fk I don't know how you guys trim so much herb:nono:

GTG, the girls are looking great mate. I love the name incredible bulk, hope she delivers on her name:d5: That's a good idea to cover them up in the wet. That was pretty cold 38c, not far from 32 (0c).

Yes, must keep in contact with him, in case someone else gets them. I am very sorry to hear about your friend. The Cannabis would help with his pain. I dont know your friend and feel for him. The Canna does make you hungry, but also good for pain. Its crazy, they have alcohol legal and not cannabis, it doesnt kill or give you cancer. I guess its hard for him to give up, hopefully he will after this latest cancer scare. True strippers carry stds and the likes, he got to live better booze and strippers isnt the way.

True this time trying different soil, organic type to get better product and hopefully better harvest. True, with the elements, least this drought will mean less rain about, and its not too difficult to get water to the site. I probably wont be growing Sour Daddy again it was a freebie. I try to research each strain to try, if I find one we like, i would like to grow more of it to keep up the stash.. lol true some you dont want to grow or try again. The street bush weed isnt myt favourite over the home grown. I dont even know the strain on the streets in Nimbin.
Thanks smokey I appreciate it brother

yeah my friend John he's a character that's for sure LOL.
He's just a simple guy pretty good friend. I've known about seven years now. but he is what he is that's for sure LoL
Going to miss him that's for sure when he gets ready to check out.
He's been messing with strippers since I've met him[emoji12]he hasn't been messing with them for the like the last year now I guess since this cancer reappeared.
I tell you that man come by here and tell me some wild stories lol nothing that I wouldn't expect from a guy who messes around with strippers damn ner daily [emoji106][emoji12]LoL...
Do you have a rain collection system with barrels or some way to contain your water?
GtG I rolled a fat one and caught up on your thread tonight mate :d5:....what a fantastic grow you've had buddy great stuff [emoji106]....plenty of quality herb already in jars with a more to come by the looks of it mate :headbang:.....so much useful information on how to overcome problems for any outdoor grower in your thread mate it's a credit to you :toke:. What's been the favorite smoke so far? I bet you're looking forward to putting the trim scissors away for the season soon :rofl: fk I don't know how you guys trim so much herb:nono:
Hey there TGB [emoji481]Good to see you[emoji482]

Thanks gro bro[emoji109][emoji482]

Yeah it was a pretty good grow it got out of control there for a hot minute but I managed it. it was hard...it took a lot of time that I'm not used to spending in the garden but it all paid off in the end.
I guess that just goes to show you that the more you put into it the more you're going to get out of it..it really does show that don't it.
Next year I got a better plan though LOL always fucking making plans bro LOL[emoji12][emoji375][emoji373] I'm thinking 2 cages next year one a little bit smaller than the other and making the big cage a little bit longer and maybe a couple feet wider and a little bit taller on the Northside.
But I'd like to grow 2 big crops next year outside I think I can.
I just got hash out the details of scheduling timeline and area that I'm going to grow in.

I was thinking[emoji362]last night[emoji12]
I was sitting out there smoking and contemplating next year's Garden area. And I thought possibly I grow two plants from Spring to just about normal harvesting time.
I could speed them up a little bit by starting to tarp them in July and start the flowering so they get like 4 weeks + on the natural sun light change Tarpon before the actual son changes them to flowering naturally around the 10th of August so I have a 4 week jump on it at least so that would make my plants finish 2 to 4 weeks earlier. So that gives more intense sunlight for the first 4 weeks of the flowering.
Which I believe wholeheartedly that creates a larger more intense bud danker and stronger.
It'll be a bit more work running 2 cages.
I was thinking about the plants that I'm going to run the longest.
I might grow those in a completely different way than what I normally grow outside like. I'll do a lot of extreme stress training holding the plants very close to the ground and spread them out over a large area so that all the bud sites will have sun.... every single one of them.

I I used to grow like that inside when I first started legal growing. But that's how I used to grow back in the day for stealth reasons in my Gorilla grows.

These pics are from some of my first legal grown plants. The one in the Big Blue tote is a Casey Jones.[emoji106][emoji106] I expect most of those are Casey Jones that you see. I haven't grown Casey Jones in about 5 years. it's hard to find the seeds. I let the clippings die out it's hard to hold on to all of them without a grafting tree to hold them all. That's coming next.[emoji106]
But this is the training technique
I want to use outside next year's grow with 2 plants.[emoji106]
cf4fcbdcc36387bcd92b8394b2e5aa78.jpg
915ff0c89bb765cd2dfd96b6c7fd50b1.jpg
f315b6762ffceb31e58db6ad98d964ca.jpg
0519037f0bbddf6ebd4ef58776761e10.jpg
e18b2ab05a6bc74a2d91b0e166165e07.jpg
853bac1290b14a9bd7cf07f599759b61.jpg

Back