Outdoor 2019 mid Michigan Growtogrow outside

Thanks [emoji482]it was a good 1st harvest.
hey GTG mate !:d5: The Blue Fire, is going to be very interesting to grow, she will be in the elements more, i have a small tarp i can use and try to fit around the other trees if it gets wet during flowering time. I will seee how Lemon Candy is, sounds like she would have lovely aromas.

The plants are looking fantastic:woohoo1:, i can see the great set up and the girls along the back fence are just as high as the other. I can see you had Big Bud from Seed Stockers, i wll be growing the auto version. Love the cabinet of the fine herb :worship::pass:
Thanks Smokey[emoji482] Friend of mine just come across some Venom OG seeds from Humboldt Seeds? I think I'm not sure yet? a girl friend of his as got them and she's wants to get rid of them 20 seeds for... I don't know how much? Maybe I'll know something soon. I asked him to check and see. If they are true I'll get them.
Yes, the cabinet is a fine sight to see:d5::drool: [emoji106]
Thanks[emoji482] yes it is.. I'm going to stick to the time lines more and my cabinet wont be empty no more[emoji106][emoji482]

The stocks and branches burning ceremony[emoji482]
554ab255a7684ada013e7b82434702cd.jpg
24ad0106656122cfbb5e85c8b29c7489.jpg
b925577b896822222f07ef5674144418.jpg
ed5fb6e6066b40ef0c008c764cb138dc.jpg
c9453cd3c035e163d924101ae7ddc48e.jpg
f5d06cf78d9a6d30f706e93352fcf1e6.jpg
eb082d88b76c501d7a3590bea0c33c74.jpg
2a871620deec329a3956d9c159425b11.jpg

Off to a great second half my tarpin friend nothing like making the most out of the sun.

That was one wonderfully scented bonfire! lol
A few years ago I had 4 big plants that went hermy.. About 2 weeks before harvest when I seen [emoji55] I didn't have away to get rid of them. So after having them hanging in the drying room for 5 week's. I had a fire and invited a few friends[emoji12]that worked[emoji106][emoji106]
Off to a great second half my tarpin friend nothing like making the most out of the sun.
Thanks DJ[emoji482] I'll have a better time line next year. Maybe I'll get 3 next year??? Not sure.. Maybe if I can automate the tarping.

A few years ago I had 4 big plants that went hermy.. About 2 weeks before harvest when I seen [emoji55] I didn't have away to get rid of them. So after having them hanging in the drying room for 5 week's. I had a fire and invited a few friends[emoji12]that worked[emoji106][emoji106]Thanks DJ[emoji482] I'll have a better time line next year. Maybe I'll get 3 next year??? Not sure.. Maybe if I can automate the tarping.
I.hear that every year I'm trying to improve my methodology only got 2 plants for the third harvest but the second should be enough an my last plantd are skellys so the meds should be legit enough to ease the pain.of not having a full line up of 10 beauty's flowering out .

Thanks [emoji482]it was a good 1st harvest.Thanks Smokey[emoji482] Friend of mine just come across some Venom OG seeds from Humboldt Seeds? I think I'm not sure yet? a girl friend of his as got them and she's wants to get rid of them 20 seeds for... I don't know how much? Maybe I'll know something soon. I asked him to check and see. If they are true I'll get them.

GTG,:pass: That sounds great, Vemon has some strong THC. I looked her up. They would be a less than getting them from a seed stocker or breeder for sure. Nice bonfire. I cut mine up and into soil, fire would have some nice smoke burning the canna trunks and roots.

GTG,:pass: That sounds great, Vemon has some strong THC. I looked her up. They would be a less than getting them from a seed stocker or breeder for sure. Nice bonfire. I cut mine up and into soil, fire would have some nice smoke burning the canna trunks and roots.
My friend hasn't got back with me yet[emoji55] on the Venom OG seeds?

I'll have to give him a call and maybe remind him.
He's going through liver cancer right now second time. he just had chemo like three or four weeks ago and his spirits are high but he sure don't look good. He had to have his stomach pumped 5 days before the end of August. They took 7 L of water out of his stomach he was telling me. he said he couldn't eat.[emoji55] it's really sad because a lot of the weed that he gets from me induces you to eat more so when he smokes he wants to eat and he can't. What a mess.

I feel for him all the time.
But he ain't got nobody to blame but himself this time.
He's a drinker and doc told him not to drink the last time he got his liver fixed from cancer.

Well then He started messing around with strippers about a year or so later. And so you know messing around with all those other things that come with strippers.
Well that's the way it goes anyways.
I.hear that every year I'm trying to improve my methodology only got 2 plants for the third harvest but the second should be enough an my last plantd are skellys so the meds should be legit enough to ease the pain.of not having a full line up of 10 beauty's flowering out .
Right on DJ [emoji482]
The timeline I think it's pretty important to follow the schedule that you lay out for your grow season. I didn't follow mine and fell off that two weeks and even though I had a good grow. And the outcome was awesome.
I'd would've had better control of it all and probably less problems with the powdery mildew if it would have been smaller plants. They were just so big. But that's not a bad thing really you know[emoji13][emoji12] but having control of it is what it's really all about to come up with that quality smoking flower cuz I kind of think growing cannabis is relatively easy it's growing quality cannabis is where it starts getting dicey and you really got to find the way of the plant a particular cookie-cutter way to grow all cannabis every plant seems to have an individual want and need for the most part it's broad but some plants some of these high-strength plant you got to 0 right in on them and watch them really close and like you and I and others that are on here have grown for a time we realized what plants we like to grow and what plants we don't like to grow LOL [emoji269]I've come across a lot of them I don't give two cares about ever growing again . LOL

Sorry this was ... I thought sent like 3 day's ago...But ??? [emoji13][emoji481][emoji482]

Last edited:
My friend hasn't got back with me yet[emoji55] on the Venom OG seeds?

I'll have to give him a call and maybe remind him.
He's going through liver cancer right now second time. he just had chemo like three or four weeks ago and his spirits are high but he sure don't look good. He had to have his stomach pumped 5 days before the end of August. They took 7 L of water out of his stomach he was telling me. he said he couldn't eat.[emoji55] it's really sad because a lot of the weed that he gets from me induces you to eat more so when he smokes he wants to eat and he can't. What a mess.
I feel for him all the time.
But he ain't got nobody to blame but himself this time.
He's a drinker and doc told him not to drink the last time he got his kidney fixed from cancer.
Well then
He started messing around with strippers about a year or so later. And so you know messing around with all those other things that come with strippers.
Well that's the way it goes anyways.Right on DJ [emoji482]
The timeline I think it's pretty important to follow the schedule that you lay out for your grow season. I didn't follow mine and fell off that two weeks and even though I had a good grow. And the outcome was awesome.
I'd would've had better control of it all and probably less problems with the powdery mildew if it would have been smaller plants. They were just so big. But that's not a bad thing really you know[emoji13][emoji12] but having control of it is what it's really all about to come up with that quality smoking flower cuz I kind of think growing cannabis is relatively easy it's growing quality cannabis is where it starts getting dicey and you really got to find the way of the plant a particular cookie-cutter way to grow all cannabis every plant seems to have an individual want and need for the most part it's broad but some plants some of these high-strength plant you got a 0 right in on them and watch him really close and like you and I and others that are on here have grown for a time we realized what plants we like to grow and what plants we don't like to grow LOL I've come across a lot of them I don't give two cares about ever growing again . LOL

Sorry this was ... I thought sent like 3 day's ago...But ??? [emoji13][emoji481][emoji482]
No worry friend definitely dig the ocean grown cookies an got quite a few winners but not every plants going to dig the dep ya know a lot of lady's that do badass indoors an maybe even as a full season outdoor aren't going to dep good something about the tarp not all plants respond good to .Finishing times for me have been fast an that's prolly the main high light besides having jars of meds going ;starting to make a few scientific breakthroughs or at least pipe dreams of fasterflowering plants an better harvests based on my organic absurdities.!!!!

Back