Outdoor 2019 mid Michigan Growtogrow outside

Good deal on the freebies.. [emoji106]
Anything from Humboldt should be good shit. Tag me in when you start up. I would like to see the Blue fire run[emoji106][emoji12]

What I ment by 3 harvest. Was I'm taking her in stages. I've picked off from her 2 time's now.
I'm going to finish her by Sunday and put the somango 2 in her place.

So did a little plant switch-a-roo today/evening. I put in the big cage the mango hp 2 and 1 of the 2 LSD's I have in the yard waiting. Still have 4 plants to put in there./QUOTE]

Hey GTG, nice, i was stoked to get Blue Fire, the other freebie, not much on it, but its from 710 genetics. The Blue Fire is up to 4kg yield,haha am thinking i wont see that much. Sounds a really nice strain to grow. I think of the movie Humboldt County. I will tag you mate when i start Blue Fire, should be in October sometime.

I had to do that with Pine Apple Express as one bud got some rot, so i cut it off and salvaged what i could from it, so i sort of Harvested her twice. Mango as in Greenhouse Seeds Mango? I want to try LSD sometime, to see if the psychedelic experience is any diffrent. I have some with the Nothern Lights Blueberry, rather good actually

Beautiful job friend as a fellow dep guy its the hardest part of outdoor great job lots of meds an what a season !!!

Hey GTG, nice, i was stoked to get Blue Fire, the other freebie, not much on it, but its from 710 genetics. The Blue Fire is up to 4kg yield,haha am thinking i wont see that much. Sounds a really nice strain to grow. I think of the movie Humboldt County. I will tag you mate when i start Blue Fire, should be in October sometime.

I had to do that with Pine Apple Express as one bud got some rot, so i cut it off and salvaged what i could from it, so i sort of Harvested her twice. Mango as in Greenhouse Seeds Mango? I want to try LSD sometime, to see if the psychedelic experience is any diffrent. I have some with the Nothern Lights Blueberry, rather good actually
The blue fire is one of the strains that I would pick for next year's run. See how you do with it and what problems it may have with out side... I've not run anything from 710. But they've been around for a while and should have something good to run.[emoji482]
Beautiful job friend as a fellow dep guy its the hardest part of outdoor great job lots of meds an what a season !!!
Thanks DJ... Yup being married to the grow for at least 8 weeks is tough... But the benefits can be great.... [emoji482]

Well the first crop is all in everything's harvested and is either drying jarred or bagged n tagged n in the freezer.

So on to crop 2[emoji106]

So this morning sprayed some Boogie Brew Heavy Harvest with sea 90 trace mineral tea and sprayed all the girls this with 2 gallons sprayer.
I still have 3 gallons left over of very strong tea almost like a concentrate.
So going to blend up a dozen eggs in the blender add some brown sugar to it then a gallon of milk and the leftover coffee. I got two left over chocolate caramel pie that was too sweet taste like caca so I threw that in a blender to it's all plant food to me.[emoji106]
Then add it all to the tea in morning time. Then add a little water to that maybe another 5 gallon pail or so. Then Let it sit and blend a little. Then filter some and spray some on the girl's and the rest pour to the roots.[emoji482]

I'll get pics of all the crop 2 girls and introduce them to y'all. Later on today.

@davisgirl Here I'm[emoji482] LoL[emoji12]
505a912d92ce6076bf8f73b833d46194.gif
fa8adff47beb0d7f4865789a544c179d.jpg
59d84f41e83a08bf0a3cda46ff57c5fc.jpg
1d833ae2d60cebd153fcd781e68ceaca.gif
31cca798b8f0a74f76fc17bdbb38d0ec.jpg

Back