Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

Growing fast as I suspected it will. I have her under 4Kcause she shot up quick under 3500k. I think she’s gonna challenge my biggest plant to date. Thinking about a 5 gal for her. @StickMan who else is gonna be growing these let’s tag them in
FB864ECA-C693-4A54-BE3B-A265991A4B2E.jpeg

Growing fast as I suspected it will. I have her under 4Kcause she shot up quick under 3500k. I think she’s gonna challenge my biggest plant to date. Thinking about a 5 gal for her. @StickMan who else is gonna be growing these let’s tag them in View attachment 1030689
What are you growing @mizzo?

Just potted two seedlings up I think this is her. She’ll live the rest of her life out here in a 3gal rain science bags I love these things. She had a nice healthy root system I gave a nice dusting of mykos in her hole before I placed her in there.
178A2E8D-B1C1-4086-934C-C0DE8269F0D9.jpeg

Just potted two seedlings up I think this is her. She’ll live the rest of her life out here in a 3gal rain science bags I love these things. She had a nice healthy root system I gave a nice dusting of mykos in her hole before I placed her in there. View attachment 1033457
She looks nice and healthy and happy! This is fem. ?

Back