Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanals, Pink Panama, Mango Smile, Super Orange Haze, Hubbabubbahaze

Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I've been blessed to have the new Arstisanals drop on the doorstep this morning. Cheers @mephisto team. The new strains sound stunning, a bit of Mr.Nice genetics thrown in the mix too. :woohoo1:
The usual setup. Platinum P300, P150, BioBizz nutes, Black Pearl from Grotek, and Root Explosion from Big Plant Science, and a little neem powwder. I've got new "3 Gallon" square smart pots, but they are like Mary Poppins' bag, they swallow 5 gallon of soil, and still could take more, so I might get some monsters this run

I'll be dropping one of each later tonight, so we should have a party started very soon.
IMG_5459.JPG

Lucky you!! They picked a good one to help show off their wares. That Mango Smile sounds like something I might like. I grew a Blue Toof Special a few months back that was pure Mango aroma and translated a bit to the taste. But she is really a heavy indica, not meant to indulge while the sun is up. I will have to dig up the genetics used on Pink Panama as I have been out of the photoperiod loop of what's the latest craze for a bit. A couple months away from the the current market can make you feel like Rip Van Winkle.

Lucky you!! They picked a good one to help show off their wares. That Mango Smile sounds like something I might like. I grew a Blue Toof Special a few months back that was pure Mango aroma and translated a bit to the taste. But she is really a heavy indica, not meant to indulge while the sun is up. I will have to dig up the genetics used on Pink Panama as I have been out of the photoperiod loop of what's the latest craze for a bit. A couple months away from the the current market can make you feel like Rip Van Winkle.

The Pink Panama is Panama/Deep Chunk, from Cannabiogen I think, crossed with a Pink auto sativa, should be very tasty, hopefully some nice colours too

New strains in a Master‘s hands ... will be fun to follow you. Do you have more information about the genetics?

Happy growing, mate!

A master?? Haha, thanks man, but I'm no master, just a bloke growing weed, I balls up just as much as the rest of us, but thanks for the love

Mango smile is Mango Haze from Mr.Nice, crossed with Toofdecay
HubbaBubbaHaze is G13 Haze from Mr.Nice crossed with HubbaBubbaSmelloscope
The Pink Panama is Panama/Deep Chunk, from Cannabiogen I think, crossed with a Pink auto sativa
Super Orange Haze is Super Lemon Haze, crossed with Sour Orange Diesel Kush

Lot's of different flavours to play with

You lucky dog. They all sound so good. Mango smile and hubbubbahaze my top two then the super orange haze and pink panama but they’re all superb I bet. I know deep chunk is mixed in the panama somewhere should be a nice one.
My eye is on the Pink Panama. I have some Panama/Deepchunk seeds in the fridge, sent by Cannabiogen as a feebie, I never had the chance to grow them out 'cos they are photos, but now these guys have Auto'd it :woohoo1:
cbg-panama_deepchunk.jpg

Back