Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

@Delta9Heavy
This strain is not very popular except in east canada. Low thc but really clear and good feeling high. She is really popular here because she flower in like 6 weeks and finish mid september. Massive production too. Unfortunately, The genetic is becoming old in clone form and the quality is really affected. Seeds are also super rare but I manage to score a old 10 reg pack in a hemp supply store and cross it last summer with a early flowering purple from Holland. I know that this the 2019 artisanal strain but I really like my freezeland and I wanted to share a little bit of her.
:pass:

@Delta9Heavy
This strain is not very popular except in east canada. Low thc but really clear and good feeling high. She is really popular here because she flower in like 6 weeks and finish mid september. Massive production too. Unfortunately, The genetic is becoming old in clone form and the quality is really affected. Seeds are also super rare but I manage to score a old 10 reg pack in a hemp supply store and cross it last summer with a early flowering purple from Holland. I know that this the 2019 artisanal strain but I really like my freezeland and I wanted to share a little bit of her.
:pass:
Thank you. Always love to hear about popular strains in other countries.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Update day 52, things are going well, not perfect, but pretty good. HBH and MS are just friggan giants, these gals just keep stretching and climbing. By far the biggest plants I've grown in 2L Hempy's, and drinking more than I've ever had. 3 waterings a day, never had to do this before. Going to have to rely on the missus to water mid day when I'm at work. Also I've had to take away the table they were on, to give more space from the light. They are still just entering flower, lots of bud sites forming. Running coco and MC tends to add a week or two to the veg time in my experience, probably 3 weeks in this particular grow, compared to an organic soil grow. Was hoping that 2L would keep them smaller, not happening.

lmcNlvs.jpg

HBH side view

TTwW9g3.jpg

HBH top view

ZhjbkxO.jpg

MS side view

ZXCXi8h.jpg

MS top view

1CGdFH5.jpg

Now we have the smaller kids, PP and SOH. PP is deffo the fastest of the bunch. She has made the transition to full on flower, and is now the smallest of the lot. SOH has made enormous strides over the last few weeks, and stretching out nicely. I didn't really expect much from her with the trifole and twisted stalk, but she is starting to impress.

PP left SOH right

Uhu2xeV.jpg

PP side view

m4fizr7.jpg

PP top view

7jQWktW.jpg

SOH top view

Jupfu0u.jpg

Didn't get a side view of just SOH, sorry.

Update day 52, things are going well, not perfect, but pretty good. HBH and MS are just friggan giants, these gals just keep stretching and climbing. By far the biggest plants I've grown in 2L Hempy's, and drinking more than I've ever had. 3 waterings a day, never had to do this before. Going to have to rely on the missus to water mid day when I'm at work. Also I've had to take away the table they were on, to give more space from the light. They are still just entering flower, lots of bud sites forming. Running coco and MC tends to add a week or two to the veg time in my experience, probably 3 weeks in this particular grow, compared to an organic soil grow. Was hoping that 2L would keep them smaller, not happening.

lmcNlvs.jpg

HBH side view

TTwW9g3.jpg

HBH top view

ZhjbkxO.jpg

MS side view

ZXCXi8h.jpg

MS top view

1CGdFH5.jpg

Now we have the smaller kids, PP and SOH. PP is deffo the fastest of the bunch. She has made the transition to full on flower, and is now the smallest of the lot. SOH has made enormous strides over the last few weeks, and stretching out nicely. I didn't really expect much from her with the trifole and twisted stalk, but she is starting to impress.

PP left SOH right

Uhu2xeV.jpg

PP side view

m4fizr7.jpg

PP top view

7jQWktW.jpg

SOH top view

Jupfu0u.jpg

Excellent work! :slap:

As anybody got pink pistils from pink panama ?

no pink pistils here all I have seen is pretty much white to orange and brown... but the undersides of her leaves has always been very purple and will make for some nice fades I'm sure. She smells like wood and here is where I am horrible at discerning for you which kind of wood it is... but she smells very woody and earthy like smelling the jungle... and there is some peppery spice and I do mean peppers not other spice but again not able to discern for you which kind but spicy peppers. Looks like everyone does seem to agree she is the fastest !!

pp1.jpg
pp2.jpg

pp3.jpg

Last edited:

lmcNlvs.jpg

HBH side view

TTwW9g3.jpg

HBH top view

ZhjbkxO.jpg

MS side view

ZXCXi8h.jpg

MS top view

1CGdFH5.jpg

PP left SOH right

Uhu2xeV.jpg

PP side view

m4fizr7.jpg

PP top view

7jQWktW.jpg

SOH top view

Jupfu0u.jpg

Holy... monsters you've got going! Cant wait to see these flower, beautiful work man.

Sendt fra min SM-G950F med Tapatalk

Holy... monsters you've got going! Cant wait to see these flower, beautiful work man.

Sendt fra min SM-G950F med Tapatalk

:thanks::toke:

Don't really like huge plants, but testers can't be choosers.:rofl:
Enjoying watching them grow none the less.:headbang:

lmcNlvs.jpg

HBH side view

TTwW9g3.jpg

HBH top view

ZhjbkxO.jpg

MS side view

ZXCXi8h.jpg

MS top view

1CGdFH5.jpg

PP left SOH right

Uhu2xeV.jpg

PP side view

m4fizr7.jpg

PP top view

7jQWktW.jpg

SOH top view

Jupfu0u.jpg

Looking good @Roasty McToasty ! Mine are monsters too and MC does indeed extend veg vs Organics, by a couple of weeks IMO. Keep up the good work. What is your current feeding? MC 1 or 2? Good luck! Slow

lmcNlvs.jpg

HBH side view

TTwW9g3.jpg

HBH top view

ZhjbkxO.jpg

MS side view

ZXCXi8h.jpg

MS top view

1CGdFH5.jpg

PP left SOH right

Uhu2xeV.jpg

PP side view

m4fizr7.jpg

PP top view

7jQWktW.jpg

SOH top view

Jupfu0u.jpg

Whoa Roasty. Boom

Back