Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

no pink pistils here all I have seen is pretty much white to orange and brown... but the undersides of her leaves has always been very purple and will make for some nice fades I'm sure. She smells like wood and here is where I am horrible at discerning for you which kind of wood it is... but she smells very woody and earthy like smelling the jungle... and there is some peppery spice and I do mean peppers not other spice but again not able to discern for you which kind but spicy peppers. Looks like everyone does seem to agree she is the fastest !!

View attachment 1033166 View attachment 1033167

View attachment 1033170

Fantastic looking buds !! like there is a little flower on top of each. And those terps man! woody spicy wouahh. The fade will be pretty for sure! Im so glad that mephisto are playing with real sativa and Im a big fan of Ace seeds too

Looking good @Roasty McToasty ! Mine are monsters too and MC does indeed extend veg vs Organics, by a couple of weeks IMO. Keep up the good work. What is your current feeding? MC 1 or 2? Good luck! Slow

:thanks::toke:

Hey slow, I'm just about out of V1, maybe 3-5 five gallon reservoirs left. About a week and a half till I'm out. Have no idea how to adjust to V2. Any advice?

Right now, I'm at 3.2g MC, 2g CMP, .25g BE, 1g Sweet Candy, .2g algae, 2ml Voodoo Juice, all per gallon. Then a mil or 2 of drip clean in 5G.
Thinking I need to up the BE a tad as I'm seeing some P deficiency starting in PP.:d5:

Whoa Roasty. Boom

Flower boom incoming, I hope.:d5:

Last edited:
Wow Roasty the soh has sure come a long way. I was captivated by her pic. Im running the 2.0, but prob not the best person to ask. My debut run was kinda fucked up. I got so used to soil that i wasnt ever feeding until runoff so ended up with toxicities hence why i was getting weird syptoms earlier. That said i plan on going 3-3.5g/gal now that everythings sorted, no be. Just sc at 1/8tsp(the new stuff is strong by my measures)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hey slow, I'm just about out of V1, maybe 3-5 five gallon reservoirs left. About a week and a half till I'm out. Have no idea how to adjust to V2. Any advice?

Right now, I'm at 3.2g MC, 2g CMP, .25g BE, 1g Sweet Candy, .2g algae, 2ml Voodoo Juice, all per gallon. Then a mil or 2 of drip clean in 5G.
Thinking I need to up the BE a tad as I'm seeing some P deficiency starting in PP.:d5:

Cool, I use a little but more MC. I use 4.5g. BE is strong, but .25 is not much. I am not a huge user of it and honestly have not found the ideal dose. I am a less is more type. .75 is the highest I go.

Version 2 is stronger, I have not done a plant to harvest . But I was using less CMP with Version 2 without issues. I like the way Version 2 dissolves without a residue and hope to fire up my drip stakes soon to try Version 2 with them. Version 1 had pH flux too often and I abandoned it when I tried version 1.and drip stakes. Handwatering works well, but I am hoping V2 will stay stable. Good work as usual homie! Peace, slow

@Roasty McToasty ..... a killer size for pots, unreal .... Good job.
You can only do these small pots with Coco . I use 3 QUART pots. I have 4 plants consume my 4x8 tent. @Roasty McToasty likes using small pots as well. The one downside is the frequency of watering can be a lot more than most people want to do. I use drip stakes on some grows, because I can feed hourly. It is amazing how big of a plant you can grow in a very small pot of Coco . Nice work as usual bud! Peace, slow

Day 50, HBH blew up, you can see she pretty much photo bombs everyone... mango smile is on a tear as well... Pink P is also making a run... then there's the SOH... she's hit the net, but her grumpiness has cost her some space... HBH moved right in. Will try and get in to her tomorrow, I think a thinning of the undercarriage might get her tops moving up.

Group shot

20190322_172925.jpg

Pink Panama
20190322_172945.jpg

Mango smile
20190322_172959.jpg

Hubbabubba Haze
20190322_173018.jpg

And a couple shots of the Super Orange Haze
20190322_173035.jpg
20190322_173050.jpg

I’m not slow lol but I just backed down my calmag and leave everything else the same.

@Roasty McToasty ..... a killer size for pots, unreal .... Good job.

Thank you sir, this may be the last plants I do this way. The watering can be tasking at times to keep them happy. Hoping to get 6-7 LOS pots going and never look back.

Wow Roasty the soh has sure come a long way. I was captivated by her pic. Im running the 2.0, but prob not the best person to ask. My debut run was kinda fucked up. I got so used to soil that i wasnt ever feeding until runoff so ended up with toxicities hence why i was getting weird syptoms earlier. That said i plan on going 3-3.5g/gal now that everythings sorted, no be. Just sc at 1/8tsp(the new stuff is strong by my measures)

Oh yea and calimagic at 2.5mls and ro.

Thanks man!

Been there, done that on the runoff thing. That shit can mess with your head trying to diagnose. I like to add 1-2 mils of Drip Clean to all my reservoirs which are 5G and last 2 and a half days. This helps wash away excess salts in the runoff.

Calmag is a must with coco and cobs, glad you are using some, but I would use the greenleaf CMP with MC. Just feel like they work well together. Probably doesn't matter though.

I'll take it easy on the new SC when I get to that point. Shill have a bunch of the old. Much appreciated.

Cool, I use a little but more MC. I use 4.5g. BE is strong, but .25 is not much. I am not a huge user of it and honestly have not found the ideal dose. I am a less is more type. .75 is the highest I go.

Version 2 is stronger, I have not done a plant to harvest . But I was using less CMP with Version 2 without issues. I like the way Version 2 dissolves without a residue and hope to fire up my drip stakes soon to try Version 2 with them. Version 1 had pH flux too often and I abandoned it when I tried version 1.and drip stakes. Handwatering works well, but I am hoping V2 will stay stable. Good work as usual homie! Peace, slow

Thanks for that slow!!! Totally agree on the BE, I might max out at .5g/G on this grow, but ultimately the plants will decide. My previous sativa's tended to be sensitive to full dose of 1g/G, turned a very dark blue/green color in the leaves and never recovered. Even after a 3 week flush she wouldn't fade.

Hope you can get back to automation, what a lot of pain in the ass constant watering you can avoid.

You can only do these small pots with Coco . I use 3 QUART pots. I have 4 plants consume my 4x8 tent. @Roasty McToasty likes using small pots as well. The one downside is the frequency of watering can be a lot more than most people want to do. I use drip stakes on some grows, because I can feed hourly. It is amazing how big of a plant you can grow in a very small pot of Coco . Nice work as usual bud! Peace, slow
Or use 2 gallons of coco and get a 5 foot tall, 3.5 foot diameter 12+ oz. SODK that takes forever to trim. I'd rather use the space for 4 smaller plants, and enjoy the extra variety. Scary to think what 2G of coco would do with these testers, specifically MS and HBH. I don't think pounders would be out of the question.
Day 50, HBH blew up, you can see she pretty much photo bombs everyone... mango smile is on a tear as well... Pink P is also making a run... then there's the SOH... she's hit the net, but her grumpiness has cost her some space... HBH moved right in. Will try and get in to her tomorrow, I think a thinning of the undercarriage might get her tops moving up.

Group shot

View attachment 1033289
Pink Panama
View attachment 1033288

Mango smile
View attachment 1033287

Hubbabubba Haze
View attachment 1033286

And a couple shots of the Super Orange Haze
View attachment 1033285 View attachment 1033283

Nice jungle! Looking lush in there. :greenthumb: :d5:

Back