Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

I started keeping a written journal on my grow from the time I dropped the seeds. I document everything I do in the tent everyday.
Makes it a lot easier if you ever run them again, I've tried finding posts from years back I made & gave up looking for old grows... dig out my journal and it's all there. Even when the powers out. And my thoughts...should I run longer? Shorter? Hit harder in flower? Things I normally wouldn't post.

Update:

All three ladies are now into flowering mode. The mutant Mango is there but doesn't seem to doing much.

They are on day 28 today and will be getting some nice fresh water after I post this.

HBH is getting stretchy. I'm going to put some stakes in now because I'm pretty sure she will need to be tied down later. No smell quite yet unless you rub the stems. A sweet, slight fruit scent appears.

20190310_122810.jpg

20190310_122846.jpg

PP is a big lady with dark leaves and is even getting some color on the underside of the leaves. She stretched out quite fast a couple days ago and got a little too close to the light. She is recovering just fine. She was the first to signs of flowering.

20190310_122934.jpg

20190310_123001.jpg

SOH hasn't really stood out like the others. She is cruising along, no issues. Medium sized structure, decent branching.

20190310_123035.jpg

20190310_123046.jpg

MS, the mutant/weirdo. She has stayed really compact. Not sure she is going to recover since there hasn't been much change over the last week. The red cups contain another mango smile and a Stilton Special. This new mango seems promising.

20190310_123112.jpg

20190310_123121.jpg

Enjoy. :pass:

Update:

All three ladies are now into flowering mode. The mutant Mango is there but doesn't seem to doing much.

They are on day 28 today and will be getting some nice fresh water after I post this.

HBH is getting stretchy. I'm going to put some stakes in now because I'm pretty sure she will need to be tied down later. No smell quite yet unless you rub the stems. A sweet, slight fruit scent appears.

View attachment 1027036
View attachment 1027041

PP is a big lady with dark leaves and is even getting some color on the underside of the leaves. She stretched out quite fast a couple days ago and got a little too close to the light. She is recovering just fine. She was the first to signs of flowering.

View attachment 1027043
View attachment 1027044

SOH hasn't really stood out like the others. She is cruising along, no issues. Medium sized structure, decent branching.

View attachment 1027045
View attachment 1027047

MS, the mutant/weirdo. She has stayed really compact. Not sure she is going to recover since there hasn't been much change over the last week. The red cups contain another mango smile and a Stilton Special. This new mango seems promising.

View attachment 1027049
View attachment 1027051

Enjoy. :pass:
My pp is straight purple under her skirt and has been since the end of week 1. Undersides of leaves, petioles, even the stipules are purple i cant wait to see what her colors look like later in flower

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

All my testers in their glory and one weird one. Hubbubbahaze easy strain natural branching 14” tall 20” side to side no training. I could probably train her to just about fill the tent but need the space so I’ll let her stretch now as she’s grown about 2” in a day or so
48E7046A-13AE-484D-932A-14B2621DC6D6.jpeg
pink panama same age as above slowed but a few factors but she on track to do just fine maybe take an extra week easy to train she’s only about 6-8” tall
ED712DD7-84B1-4390-8368-0F876A9BCF23.jpeg
newest pink panama seed cover still stuck lol weird growth I’ll let her fill the corner
8AD54158-1541-43AA-9355-AE4D10673191.jpeg
SOH horrible days but she’s doing good and normal growth rate for an average grower. I think she’ll turn out very decent.
A6B00434-DF16-41D7-8B39-D715C8F18CF5.jpeg
And mango smile also Doing very well she was the first one I decided to start fresh with why she’s slightly bigger. She’s picked up her growth rate and I have to say I’m happy with all the strains so far.
CB04478A-615D-438B-BEEA-6A5E7BF61141.jpeg

Thanks to Mephisto for making this great show possible and to all the Masters at Work here, it‘s a real pleasure watching you doing your magic! :thanks:

I love to grow the Mephisto-gear and I am really happy to see that there are impressive sativas to come. Plants seem to get really big so it will be a challenge to grow more than 2 of them in a small tent like mine (3x3x6) ... maybe it‘s an opportunity to start a mainling project on them? (Would be my first attempt on it).

@Mizzo81 I hope you don‘t mind, mate, and presumably I am wrong, but don’t you think your SOH is getting slightly too much light at this stage of life?

Thanks to Mephisto for making this great show possible and to all the Masters at Work here, it‘s a real pleasure watching you doing your magic! :thanks:

I love to grow the Mephisto-gear and I am really happy to see that there are impressive sativas to come. Plants seem to get really big so it will be a challenge to grow more than 2 of them in a small tent like mine (3x3x6) ... maybe it‘s an opportunity to start a mainling project on them? (Would be my first attempt on it).

@Mizzo81 I hope you don‘t mind, mate, and presumably I am wrong, but don’t you think your SOH is getting slightly too much light at this stage of life?
Funny I was just looking at a pic and noticed the same. Gonna have to move her off to the side more.

Good luck and happy growing!
Thanks for saying something. It’s been trucking along so I don’t think it’s too bad. Gonna have to take a closer look to see if anything else could be affecting. I know she’s getting hit with the fan a little more cause she younger and shorter.

Great thread !! Thanks everybody :smokeout: :greenthumb:

Here is my mixed bag of results... lol... all I have to say is the fungus gnats are for real !! You dirt farmers didn't warn me enough about this :backside: hahaha just kidding guys the real story is l figured I could store bags of dirt in my attic for long(ish) periods of time without issue... well some hard lessons learned and I will always obtain fresh dirt for planting moving forward !! lol I have no desire to subject my beautiful ladies to their abuse again... I am certain that my battle with them :amazon: is the cause of the results you see below. The good news is the little fuckers now seem to be eradicated and plant growth has responded in kind...

testers1.jpg
testers2.jpg
testers3.jpg
testers4.jpg

My favorite lady is the Pink Panama Day 24 in the 5 gallon... she is going to be something special :toke:

Thanks for saying something. It’s been trucking along so I don’t think it’s too bad. Gonna have to take a closer look to see if anything else could be affecting. I know she’s getting hit with the fan a little more cause she younger and shorter.

You are very welcome. IMHO it’s a matter of light ... she’s praying a bit too much and the leaf edges are showing upwards (being still a quite young girl) but I am sure your plant will be absolutely fine reducing a little the intensity of light.

Back