Dutch Passion 2016 New varieties, pre-announcement

See this is why my list of must grows is always way bigger than my list of have growns. But this is also how a quality genetics company does business. Keep the product line fresh and add new genetics regularly. With the reputation of their existing strains, We've seen whats possible from TaNG, Atrain and Grey Bear when DP autos are pushed to potential. I have several packs of DP seeds already which have eluded my timing, I already have a wish list of DP beans I need and now you tell me I need an addendum to my list. Good job Tony, can't wait to try a couple of these.

These sounds awesome! I've always wanted to try out some of those USA genetics! Boy of boy next year I'll have to do an enormous seed order again... I want them all :woohoo:

thanks for the feedback and remarks. Yes, we may well have some other new auto/photo varieties ready for 2016 but its still a bit too early to commit to them yet. As some of you already know, only a selection of the best new projects actually result in a product that we are happy to sell. And likewise we will start to discontinue some of the less successful varieties to make way for the new entries. More about that later.

@DutchPassionTony , what does it mean in the description of the TD 12/12

Think Different 12/12® still needs a light impulse to start flowering, but grows bigger and taller in a faster way. With this feature it becomes possible to grow big, potent, photoperiod strains with almost the speed of an autoflower. Think Different 12/12® can be grown outdoors and indoors and will reach the height of a photoperiod strain, but will be ready to harvest a few weeks earlier. Think Different 12/12® inherited the overwhelming big yields from our classic strain Power Plant and is almost as fast and easy to grow as the legend Think Different.

Wots that "light impulse"..........

you have to reduce light hours to 12/12 to initiate the flowering. But there is enough auto influence in the variety to grow with more vigour and speed than you might expect of a photoperiod with no auto influence.

outdoor finish times should be earlier as a result of the auto influence, September in northern hemisphere.

you have to reduce light hours to 12/12 to initiate the flowering. But there is enough auto influence in the variety to grow with more vigour and speed than you might expect of a photoperiod with no auto influence.

:thumbsup:.........so in practical terms it is a photo..........dunno though if I would choose to call a reduction in light hours to 12/12 for an "IMPULSE".......lol

Back