Dutch Passion 2016 New varieties, pre-announcement

Aaaah, you lucky bastard. I'll be following your grow closely, as I want to grow these strains too.

Go for the autopots 25 liters with airdomes please, or at least 1 with coco/perlite (unfertilized). That is what i gonna do. So i want to see u deliver some 3-400 grams a pieace... Come on man, do it....pleeeeeease. But hey.. You'r the man with the magical beans and u got skills... Yeah yeah yeah. Go corgy.

The Autopots is on for all 4 Think Big, I started another thread for them to frolick in https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...utopots-with-air-injection.48609/#post-941136

Hey, a while ago I've read an article on rollingstoned.nl about a new powerful CBD rich strain called 'Red Angel' (13,6% THC/13,2% CBD), it was said in the article that you guys were working on it and that it should be available soon. However, that was months ago, in Februari to be precise... Any news on that strain or any other high CBD strain for that matter?

Thanks!

Red angel is an Amsterdam-bred cannabis with a unique cannabinoid profile – high in psychoactive THC (15%) and counterbalancing cannabidiol (CBD; also 15%)... seen they sell it in some coffeshops.

Last edited:
Red angel is an Amsterdam-bred cannabis with a unique cannabinoid profile – high in psychoactive THC (15%) and counterbalancing cannabidiol (CBD; also 15%)... seen they sell it in some coffeshops.
I know, they sell it in 'Siberië' for instance, but that wasn't my question. Dutch Passion was supposed to bring these seeds to the market - according to the article I mentioned earlier, but nothing happened...

I'm guessing Tony will answer your question when he see this :)

Daiquiri and Cookies on the way for the HS1 closet. And I'm Thinking Big for some outdoor this year!

Back