Dutch Passion 2016 New varieties, pre-announcement

ACC does sound rather tempting, then again they all do! Cookies for my next round sounds good with a dash of Mephisto's Supernatural OG for my Sati fix or maybe the daiquiri I do love a bit if California Orange.

How about

Colorauto Cookies. Or
Coloraudo Cookies

Always thinking and smoking. :chimp:

Dropped 4 x Think Big and 4 x Colorado Cookies today......

CameraZOOM-20151123155239862.jpg

No way you didnt.....im so jellouse.... Lucky you! I was waiting for a pregrow and here it comes... Hopes the strukture on the think big is as i have i my mind... Go corgy !!!! How will u grow them?

Yeah, lucky me.......still haven't got the 220 cm tent.......
gross (2).GIF

How will I grow them......that is a good question, and I don't have a good answer yet..........I have following options, all with airdome.....

Pot options
  • 22,5 L Smartpot
  • 30, 22,5 or 15 L Airpot
  • 25 L Autopot
Medium options (all options will be seeded with Bio Nova Microlife (mycorrhizae and such)

Mapito
Atami/b'cuzz Lightmix
Coco unfertilized
Coco preferlized
Corgy's very own, Garden center fertilized soil/coco/perlite in a 50/25/25 ratio
Pure Garden center fertilized soil

Light Options (might do this grow 20/4)

Marshydro Reflectors, 1200 w (nominal) available with 3 w diodes
Marshydro style chinese lights, not reflector, 2300 w (nominal) available with 5 w diodes
GrowNorthern HS1, 150 w (Actual) available
No-brand COB (Cree and Osram), 460 w (actual) available

Main Nute options

Powerfeed (Greenhouse Seed Company) all in one
Bio-Tabs
General Hydroponics Flora Nova or Flora Duo
House&Garden A+B, grow/flower
Milk powder.......haha
Bio-green grow/flower
Canna line
DutchPro line

Feel free to weigh in......

So there is almost unlimited possibilities, permutations, combinations.........

There's still a week or so to decide, so what would YOU do
Question mark.GIF

Feel free to weigh in, perhaps we should have a poll, if someone can set it up.......

I'm inclined to grow them the lazy way, Autopots with lightmix, but that seems almost like cheating and not putting in any real effort.........
Slick guy smile 3D.gif

Last edited:
Go for the autopots 25 liters with airdomes please, or at least 1 with coco/perlite (unfertilized). That is what i gonna do. So i want to see u deliver some 3-400 grams a pieace... Come on man, do it....pleeeeeease. But hey.. You'r the man with the magical beans and u got skills... Yeah yeah yeah. Go corgy.

Back