Outdoor 2011 auto grow journal

i was thinking super autos are big wow im starting to rethink the whole auto thing 2 meters my ass i would be pissed off good luck bro

The super autos I have grown are all about 5 feet high and some smaller.

whats up homies, i havent been on this website for a long time, like 6 months i think or some thing like that. unfortunately my spot got ripped in the middle of the night and as a precaution i didnt go on this website and post anything. to make a long story short, i go to my spot and i notice all the little traps i made to know if some one been there where broken and before i even got to my plot i knew it was gone. then i got there and the rippers took everything, shovels little mini pots, ect, well except the fencing. in all i lost my investment of about $500. it sucks, but im not to mad. i dont like to get mad over things i cant change. well i bought some more seeds, like $100 worth and i tried to grow like a third of them and i failed. well almost failed. i ended up with 2 grams of northern lights. like .75 grams of some citrus smelling bud, and right now i got a mini lowryder2 growing that will probably yield an 3.5 grams in about 3 weeks. and then i grew some shrooms and got like 5 grams. so this year sucked but like i said im not mad, in fact i think i learned a lot this year. i got some seeds left over which ill grow next year. and next year is last year that im ganna grow, so it better be good. i hoping for 2 pounds of dank bud. wish me luck, and you might see me roaming around this site.

i'd venture a guess and say that yur rippers were "friends", and probably had nothin to do with your postings. if ya need help, just go in as a new member. good growing to you. :toke:
whats up homies, i havent been on this website for a long time, like 6 months i think or some thing like that. unfortunately my spot got ripped in the middle of the night and as a precaution i didnt go on this website and post anything. to make a long story short, i go to my spot and i notice all the little traps i made to know if some one been there where broken and before i even got to my plot i knew it was gone. then i got there and the rippers took everything, shovels little mini pots, ect, well except the fencing. in all i lost my investment of about $500. it sucks, but im not to mad. i dont like to get mad over things i cant change. well i bought some more seeds, like $100 worth and i tried to grow like a third of them and i failed. well almost failed. i ended up with 2 grams of northern lights. like .75 grams of some citrus smelling bud, and right now i got a mini lowryder2 growing that will probably yield an 3.5 grams in about 3 weeks. and then i grew some shrooms and got like 5 grams. so this year sucked but like i said im not mad, in fact i think i learned a lot this year. i got some seeds left over which ill grow next year. and next year is last year that im ganna grow, so it better be good. i hoping for 2 pounds of dank bud. wish me luck, and you might see me roaming around this site.

looking great bro

Back