Outdoor 2011 auto grow journal

so this is day 31 for the onix X bag sativa 7 flowered. 5 males and 2 females. there small becuse they are in small containers, they don't get much sun and the soil got quite dry a few times like right now.
female: pistols are too small
IMG_3511.jpg

male:
IMG_3512.jpg

the two big males and this is how bad my cam is.
IMG_3514.jpg

dinafem roadrunner got stunned and burnt a little so it is small
IMG_3520.jpg

the following plants are like 2 weeks old.

my bros fast bud:
IMG_3524.jpg

big devil: the biggest
IMG_3519.jpg

shot adrenaline attacked by little caterpillar like things
IMG_3518.jpg

and the rest i dont remember which ones they are:
IMG_3517.jpg

IMG_3510.jpg

IMG_3515.jpg

think this is the super cali haze:
IMG_3516.jpg

and this is a moby dick i just planted recently: like 2-3 days old.
IMG_3523.jpg

there are to much plants to track so i don't remember the dates. sry about that

shit i was writing a post and in the end i clicked a link and lost the words . ill retype it tonight. i also got some pics.

OK here we go
day 39: Onix X sativa had like 7 males and 9 females. dont know if there autos or not. i will plant them closer to my house. i saved the best male for pollen just in case the onyx's don't produce.
the male
IMG_3533.jpg

5 of the new females
IMG_3535.jpg

Day 23 for my real autos:
3 of them showed there sex so i am ganna transplant them into there final containers. over all 1 Pandora got dug up by raccoons and one onyx didn't go, roots got eaten, the rest are doing good. the ones that got some heat stress and got burnt a little are way smaller than the other ones. i couldn't take pics of all the plants.
super cali haze: 1 flowered
IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

IMG_3540.jpg

might be the onyx:
IMG_3542.jpg

and this might be a shot adrenaline:
IMG_3544.jpg

big devil #2: two flowered
IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3557.jpg

bros fast bud:
IMG_3550.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

IMG_3552.jpg

IMG_3553.jpg

stunned dinafem roadrunner:
IMG_3548.jpg

some non autos:
IMG_3554.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3556.jpg

and the whole plot: like i said my cam sux:
IMG_3558.jpg

hey guys just a little update. i bought 8 five gallon buckets yesterday for the 5 SCH and 3 Big devil #2. the rest of the plants will be in 2-3 gallon pots that i have. most plants have now flowered, and with the onyx's i got 2 males and 2 females. the 2 males will stay in the 1 gallon pots. i bought 6 cubic feet of miracle gro moisture control potting soil. it will be hot the next few days reaching 90 during the day and with a low in the mid 60's. i will transplant the plants in 2 days when i am able to haul some water to my spot. ill get some pics when i transplant my ladies.

lookin great man! killin it out there! :thumbs:

Whats up guys, haven't been able to post in a while. it hard to grow outdoors. to much shit going on.
go lets forget about the onyx X sativa plants. got like 8 females and i threw a bunch out. they where small.
yesterday was DAY 35 for my autos.they are going good except one sch almost got it by a raccoon. most are about a foot tall and i am ganna seed some spots on the plants Saturday with onyx pollen. one onyx will be pollenated completely. this time i remember the pic and there names. sry that the pics are blurry

shot adrenaline:3
1shot3.jpg

1shot2.jpg

1shot1.jpg

shot bud site, this has the most crystals so far
1s1.jpg

super cali haze:5

1sch4.jpg

1sch3bud.jpg

1sch3.jpg

1sch2.jpg

1sch1.jpg

1sch5.jpg

this is the sch that got attacked by a raccoon. i had to hold it up by a stick.
1sch1damage.jpg

the tiny roadrunner: 1
1rr1.jpg

the Pandora: 2
1pan2.jpg

1pan1.jpg

onyx: 2
1on3.jpg

1on2.jpg

1on1.jpg

my bros fast bud: 3
1mfb12.jpg

1mfb4.jpg

1mfb3.jpg

1mfb2.jpg

1mfb1.jpg

Big Devil #2: 3
1bd3.jpg

1bd2.jpg

1bd1.jpg

ok this is my dinafem haze and its acting up. what should i do? does anyone know the problem?
1dh1.jpg

1dh3.jpg

my plot:
1plot.jpg

1plot2.jpg

i will be starting another journal in the other sections for none flowering plants.

Good luck this season, I am sure you will do fine.

i will be starting another journal in the other sections for none flowering plants.

None flowering plants sounds bad man he he.

sup guys day 45 here. nothing really new. a caterpillar ate like 1/4 of of one of my shot adrenaline. and 1 of my Pandora got almost 3 feet tall. the pandoras are the biggest of my autos and they will probably yield a lot. on the other side my 5 super cali hazes super autos are the smallest with the tallest less than a foot tall. harvest will probably be in about 3-6 weeks from now depending on the plant. i took close up pics so i kinda forgot the order, ill remember some.

sch
IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

pandora
IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

the tiny roadrunner that will only yield me like 1-2 grams dry
IMG_3544.jpg

fast bud:
IMG_3568.jpg

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3558.jpg