Outdoor 2011 auto grow journal

this epic grow need epic amount of water. its so hard to get water to my spot. last year i carried 2 one gallon arizona green tea jugs. it was horrible cuz my area is next to houses and i got to cross a busy street with my bro carrying 2 gallons of water each. i got a feeling that the neighbors know whats up. sometimes there are items missing like a few days ago i came and one of the watering jugs was missing. i don't know if it was the raccoons or if some one is going to my spot. whats evan worse is that i will be starting 8-10 more plants in about a week(non autos to clone). that will be 26 autos. 10 more female autos from the small plants(when they flower) and like 8 non autos. thats about 35 plants in one gallon pots. with one gallon i can water 5 plants and ill have to do this twice a week. so this equals to me making 3-4 trips with 2 gallons of water every week with my bro (too much and too suspicious). can anyone help me think of some new ways to water. i welcome all ideas.

DAY: 19
sup everyone, the ladies are doing great. id say about 10 of the feminized autos popped out the ground. the plants that are at day 19 are not flowering. maybe the auto gene didn't pass on, or they just got lazy. iv got a problem though. my camera is going bad the pictures are getting blurry now. the macros are ok but pictures at a distance are horrible. ill take some more pics tomorrow and post them up. the good news is that it not that hot out and they dont need so much water. also the crazy raccoon came over again and decide to screw with me. i had a gallon with water and they decided to tear it up. came back today and there was like 50-75 little holes from their teeth.

day 24:
The Onix X nonauto hasn't flowered. the autos in one gallon pots are going good. 2 of them haven't sprouted yet and 1 got severely burnt by the sun. nothing really new. just started germinating 3 fem "The Church", 4 reg "Mr Nice Shit" and 1 Dinafem "Moby Dick". if they don't flower i will clone them for my main grow. sry no pics, dont know how i will get a cam.

can anyone help me think of some new ways to water. i welcome all ideas.

put water jugs in a cooler....

or in a backpack

is there a colser water source so you can "bucket bomb" discreetly?

Day: 29
finally the plants are showing sex. so far about 5 males showed and 1 female. the feminized seeds like 1-2 weeks old and they are doing good. one onix had it roots eaten so its going slow. about 4 got a little sun burnt and 1 Pandora got eaten by a raccoon.

day 24:
The Onix X nonauto hasn't flowered. the autos in one gallon pots are going good. 2 of them haven't sprouted yet and 1 got severely burnt by the sun. nothing really new. just started germinating 3 fem "The Church", 4 reg "Mr Nice Shit" and 1 Dinafem "Moby Dick". if they don't flower i will clone them for my main grow. sry no pics, dont know how i will get a cam.

If you want to send a pre-paid package I'll send you an 8.0mp Kodak, I want 2 c ur grow mate...

this epic grow need epic amount of water. its so hard to get water to my spot. last year i carried 2 one gallon arizona green tea jugs. it was horrible cuz my area is next to houses and i got to cross a busy street with my bro carrying 2 gallons of water each. i got a feeling that the neighbors know whats up. sometimes there are items missing like a few days ago i came and one of the watering jugs was missing. i don't know if it was the raccoons or if some one is going to my spot. whats evan worse is that i will be starting 8-10 more plants in about a week(non autos to clone). that will be 26 autos. 10 more female autos from the small plants(when they flower) and like 8 non autos. thats about 35 plants in one gallon pots. with one gallon i can water 5 plants and ill have to do this twice a week. so this equals to me making 3-4 trips with 2 gallons of water every week with my bro (too much and too suspicious). can anyone help me think of some new ways to water. i welcome all ideas.

A big res...
With a hose at the bottom so you can just hold it down and the water will drain by gravity...
You can even fill it up with those gallon jugs then you'll have it in queue, Just a thought...

nah i dont need your camera. ill take some pics today, they will be just close ups and a lil blurry.
where i live we dont have any hills so gravity cant help me.

You don't need a hill man, If you have a hose at the bottom of a tank when you point it downward the water will flow out...
I just saw that you said you don't know how your gonna get a camera... I was offering to give it to you...

Gravity is every where man, Not only in the hills...lol
Forget I offered my help bro, I see its not needed....

Back