Dutch Passion 2 x BBK in AutoPot's

I'd like to say "hey fellas I've been doing a bit of super cropping" but that would be a lie!!!
Was trying to bend the stem into one of those Bendz things as it was getting to tall and "snap" . Well at this point it did go into the Bendz but it's not held together by much. Not quite the introduction to high stress training I was expecting but will be interesting to see how it handles the damage. What you reckon @budelee ???
IMG_0344.JPG
IMG_0345.JPG
IMG_0347.JPG

I'd like to say "hey fellas I've been doing a bit of super cropping" but that would be a lie!!!
Was trying to bend the stem into one of those Bendz things as it was getting to tall and "snap" . Well at this point it did go into the Bendz but it's not held together by much. Not quite the introduction to high stress training I was expecting but will be interesting to see how it handles the damage. What you reckon @budelee ???
View attachment 707170 View attachment 707171 View attachment 707172
Keep the joint covered and it will heal ..the energy from a broken terminal cola will now go to the lower branches/shoots and they will grow,swell or both!! It happens..in nature if a plant is damaged the other areas of the plant will pick up the "slack" because the only goal of a plant is to produce a bud,then seed,to continue the lineage....:thumbsup: ..an accident is no different than some training methods..stroll thru rhe mainline link in my sig.i created a thread of all my training..I also welcome others to post their training methods in there..

Cheers Archie it's good to be back.
There can only have been 10% holding it together @budelee but it's in the Bendz and I've wrapped it in tape, can't believe it's only 24 hrs since it happened
View attachment 707568 View attachment 707569
All good in the hood...canna can make it thru a lot of punishment..it looks like it didnt even happen...i'll tell ya,i cut one branch off a near complete plant and grafted it to a young plant to get it to re-veg,ya that didnt work good at all,it was a first attempt tho,maybe ill try it again someday....

Day 46
If nothing else these two are a great example of the different phenotype's you can get from the same pack let alone strain!!
Feed is
1.5ml A&N Sensi Bloom
1.5ml Density CalMag
1.5ml Big Bud
1ml Carboload
2ml Canna Boost
IMG_0355.JPG
IMG_0356.JPG
IMG_0357.JPG
IMG_0358.JPG

Day 46
If nothing else these two are a great example of the different phenotype's you can get from the same pack let alone strain!!
Feed is
1.5ml A&N Sensi Bloom
1.5ml Density CalMag
1.5ml Big Bud
1ml Carboload
2ml Canna Boost
View attachment 709056 View attachment 709057 View attachment 709058 View attachment 709059
Great to have you back growing bro.those are 2 big tall girls should have some lovely long big fat colas,great job john my friend

Sent from my expensive phone i never use

Cheers mate.
I was away for their first week of life and my ex overfed them every day so they didn't start to develop until about day 12. With any luck they will go 80 days or so and make up for the lost time at the beginning and if not I've got some TD and Glueberry coming so plenty of fun to come

Back