Dutch Passion 2 x BBK in AutoPot's

Reaction score
Hey fellas.

Not been on for a while due to being burgled at home and getting a bit paranoid! Anyway enough of that, I've got a couple of BBK on the go at day 38. They are in AutoPot's with Canna coco pebble mix at 70/30 and a 1 inch layer of pebbles in the bottom of the pots. I'm using a haliea V20 air pump and a Budmaster GOD 6 (270w draw) Nute's are AN Sensi grow and bloom, Carboload, B52, Big Bud, Rhino Skin and Overdrive. Canna Rhizotonic root stim and Density CalMag.
Aqua valves on at day 24 and switched to bloom two days ago (day 36). They have been treated exactly the same from day one but are completely different.
Pics to show what I mean...

IMG_0333.JPG
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_0335.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG

Cheers mate it's good to be back, I've missed it. Gonna go catch up with your latest experiments see how it's been going...
Awesome,the mainline scrog thread is my journal,those plants are also in the fast buds competition.I have a few communal threads/grow tests..

Cheers for calling in fellas. Damm there has been some good growing while I've been away.
Day 40 today and these two are well into the stretch, 830mm and 750mm so I could do with them slowing soon. Only switched to bloom a few days ago so thay might keep going for a while yet! Both are looking nice and healthy but the taller one is definitely in front with bud development.
IMG_0338.JPG
IMG_0339.JPG
IMG_0340.JPG
IMG_0342.JPG

Back