Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

I'm by no means an expert-but i noticed that even in tent my 5 gallon buckets would run below 68 sometimes (i've since added 100w fish tank heaters to my buckets since they can ~provide up to 10 degrees above relative temp... so they say). I've read that you would want to keep it higher than 68 to prevent slow growth but up-to/below 72 to prevent the bacteria from infesting (well... ones you didn't intend on using). I know they are kicking on because my temps are steady in that bucket.

I would assume the larger reservoir needs it more than this small bottle-that is why i'm not sure it will need it. The more water-the longer it takes to heat, reheat, and maintain temps.
In such a small container I wouldn’t worry about heaters, your light(s) will heat the res.

I wouldn't say "warm" just warm-er. You still definitely want a fully adjustable heater. Don't go getting a non adjustable 50w that is set to 78 (most fresh water aquariums) ;) you'll probably have a not so nice time keeping the res clean without heavy hydroguard or non organic nutes. For me I'm running fox farms so I try and run about 1/4 strength hydroguard in my dwc and it seems to do the trick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back