Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Ah ha! There we go... mind blown-i knew it was a good idea to join this forum :) ok so then optimally we want cold roots? Hmm... new problem to solve so we can test this out. Maybe I'll try and come up with a Peltier cooler I can remote mount to attach somewhere to the reservoir side? A cold plate, essentially?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ah ha! There we go... mind blown-i knew it was a good idea to join this forum :) ok so then optimally we want cold roots? Hmm... new problem to solve so we can test this out. Maybe I'll try and come up with a Peltier cooler I can remote mount to attach somewhere to the reservoir side? A cold plate, essentially?

Well I was looking at them water cooling systems for gaming pc's as a way

I ain't sure @*spanglish will check :vibe::coffee:

Well this would definitely only need to be the nutes. So my original plan for the 2L grow was to use one 2L which would contain the netpot, roots, air, etc. But a second near it would be the larger res which would feed the bottle... in this way you could remote mount outside the tent and pump in to the tent. That should keep the res cool and not mess with ambient temps at all. But wanted to contain in 1 bottle ;)

Well this would definitely only need to be the nutes. So my original plan for the 2L grow was to use one 2L which would contain the netpot, roots, air, etc. But a second near it would be the larger res which would feed the bottle... in this way you could remote mount outside the tent and pump in to the tent. That should keep the res cool and not mess with ambient temps at all. But wanted to contain in 1 bottle ;)

I resisting to google micro chilled units

Back