Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Would love to-right up my alley :cooldance:

Sweet ,,, we starting from scratch ,,,,

I all ready have a few leads and threads with similar intrests just got too get stoned again so I find them ,,, :biggrin:,,, they would welcome you open arms in micro section ,, :d5: well any where really :biggrin:but I thinking about micro :toke:Bluetooth app controlled :pass:sorta thingy me jig :crying:

It's over, you guys lost already @bushmasterar15 I'll go ahead and take my prize now

Bubba trouble from @Magic (I couldn't wait 2 months bro, lol)
And my blue streak99 from @Myroaches have both germed.

BT
20180518_160331.jpg

BS99
20180518_160402.jpg

Going to give them a few days to say hello then transplant into my 2l bottle

Haha
Sweet ,,, we starting from scratch ,,,,

I all ready have a few leads and threads with similar intrests just got too get stoned again so I find them ,,, [emoji3],,, they would welcome you open arms in micro section ,, :d5: well any where really [emoji3]but I thinking about micro :toke:Bluetooth app controlled :pass:sorta thingy me jig :crying:

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

A little off topic but I have a sour liver in gravel, in a yogurt cup in a plastic coffee can with 2 liters of water ( pure redneck). I found what looks like gnats to me. Looks like a skinny slug about 1/4 inch long, dark in color with a hella taste for tender roots. I remember reading mesquito dunks work. Anybody know how to use them with 2 liters of dwc?

The BCN Critical XXL bean had cracked a while back when i checked on it, potted it up and moistened the soil with a spray then knocked the bottle pot over dumping the top couple of inches of soil bean included on the floor, had a dig around and put the soil back but could not find the bean, might pop or not but just incase have got a old skool Mephisto SODK x Alien in paper towels as a backup ;)

The BCN Critical XXL bean had cracked a while back when i checked on it, potted it up and moistened the soil with a spray then knocked the bottle pot over dumping the top couple of inches of soil bean included on the floor, had a dig around and put the soil back but could not find the bean, might pop or not but just incase have got a old skool Mephisto SODK x Alien in paper towels as a backup ;)

I just killed another BlackBerry gum just don't like being miss average I might have to start her next attempt in another tent

I still need to go and set them bottles off :crying: :smoking:

Back