Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Entry (will be starting germ tomorrow) :) Another White Widow Auto

View media item 14672
View media item 14673Not sure both my original and the preview show the correct rotation-but this is coming up rotated weird. Anyhoo-if the root mass is still in the bottle-can we modify the bottle? And would i be able to add an addition side bottle for an easier location to check/fill nutes? I'm already excited, as you can see, about firing up the printer to get some stuff designed and tested :laptop:
Not sure on the side bottle, but as long as the roots are fully contained in the original bottle think we should be good.

AFN 2L drop pic.jpg Just getting things started.

Last edited:
I have never run coco before so ills tell you what I done and doing and if I doing something extremely stupid ,you can pipe up :biggrin:

So I gave the coco a drink of cal/mag when I preped the pots

My germ method is soak for 12hrs straight in the dirt cover with a wee plastic dome and wait till we see life
Now what I done with the coco is make a thumb sized hole on surface and filled with my normal soil/perlight mix
I guessing I will have to start feeding earlyer than I normaly would and I guessing a good time would be when I judge the roots are hitting the coco
once the roots hit the coco I am going to do a comparison between two bottles of each using fishmix and my own teas versus the Poundland range of nutes
I also have a 50/50 water/coco bottle which will sit in a tub so the water is level with the coco and has got a fish pump bubbler,,,, it's the only thing I got:shrug: I know more air the better but it a what it is ,,,,,, :thumbsup:
This will be fed with poundland nutes,I would do another comparison bottle and use organic but I wouldn't want to try that unless I had lots of air

All five bottles will then sit in a basin which will also have air shaired with previously mentioned water/coco bottle

The intention to rig up some bottom fed system , a valve would be great like in an auto pot but I will come up with a way with a gravity fed something or another :thumbsup:

Yea that's the starting plan :vibe::vibe:

Ohh and i still need to decorate my bottle:biker:

Last edited:
...I got wrapped up working on my lawsuit Les Paul and forgot about painting my bottle and dropping a seed... It'll happen today.

Back