Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Unfortunately a series of hellacious weather has trapped us in our home for days and I won't be able to get out and get a 2 liter... So I'll be watching and supplying prizes but can't participate... Best of luck to all whole are entering!!

It’s only the early start.

I'd like to join! I wanted to start another White Widow Auto in the next couple of days anyway. Question @bushmasterar15 i'm super new to AFN-what is the deal with the code we need? Also, from the sounds of it-i can start germinating tomorrow?
Not sure about the code but yes you have until June 1st to submit a picture of your entry

I'd like to join! I wanted to start another White Widow Auto in the next couple of days anyway. Question @bushmasterar15 i'm super new to AFN-what is the deal with the code we need? Also, from the sounds of it-i can start germinating tomorrow?
I will add you to the member list and welcome aboard. The code is just to have a starting pic that you are germing. I'll post an example to what mine looks like. Just has your username, date and code Bottle 6/1. The rest of the rules to the grow are on the first post, weekly update pics preferred after June 1st but bi-weekly is mandatory so I can keep track of who is still in.
7ecc7a0bf0204c3b9db0975d98523aef.jpg

Welcome aboard!

Entry (will be starting germ tomorrow) :) Another White Widow Auto

View media item 14672
View media item 14673Not sure both my original and the preview show the correct rotation-but this is coming up rotated weird. Anyhoo-if the root mass is still in the bottle-can we modify the bottle? And would i be able to add an addition side bottle for an easier location to check/fill nutes? I'm already excited, as you can see, about firing up the printer to get some stuff designed and tested :laptop:

Back