Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

I need to add here and on my photo post that my seed I dropped is Zamnesia Jack Herer both bottles.

Also one of my bottles, the vertical one I used for my paper route to attempt my own version of the air pot. Had to cut small slits to get the hole punch in, but we will see if it works. Could even tape the slits close.

I know ,,, they use to sell it at McDonald's stopped ,, Sainsbury stopped ,,, you can get it at crazy prices off Amazon ,,, anyways I gladly accept the red card for the combined nations of the UK

@hairyman LMAO !!

Just wait till we adopt a few from around US and see what happens!

We are already losing identity here :gary:

We need an adjudicator I ain't sure 5/17 counts as 6/1. Perhaps you could get some stickers for it ,, I had high hopes for the decoration on your bottle,,I feeling deflated :yay:

I know, DAMMITT.

I also had high hopes for decorating mine but life comes along and tells you when too much fun is not good for idle fingers :frog:

Yes I need to retake pics with correct date on card. :naughtystep:

Sorry to burst your bubble of canna air @hairyman :peace: :goauto:

I know, DAMMITT.

I also had high hopes for decorating mine but life comes along and tells you when too much fun is not good for idle fingers :frog:

Yes I need to retake pics with correct date on card. :naughtystep:

Sorry to burst your bubble of canna air @hairyman :peace: :goauto:

I was only jesting my friend ,,, it's good enough that your competing in the competition. ,,:cheers:
I like that you are doing a horizontal and vertical version I am intrested to see which comes out on top :pass::toke:

Ok enough lurking, I've went through and checked off a few more entries.

I enjoyed the Solo grow and with the interest to start another fun grow this one came about. If everyone likes to do these and I'm able to continue along with more of these fun grows I'll set them up.

Back