Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

I'm legal!
IMG_20180710_202143.jpg

Just!

f6

I can only be as sure as what my order said on Seedsman.com. That seed was marked Diesel Automatic Fem by Royal Queen Seeds. This is my first grow and all, but from other growers' pics of similar and younger age, I would have expected it to be more developed as well. :confused1:
I got two of those as freebies... One didn't even germ, and one took almost 90 days to start flowering.
...no wonder they give them as freebies.

20180708_211750 - Copy (2).jpg

@bushmasterar15 Checking in!

I've been away, I got a lot of reading to do to catch up on how everyone's 2L is doing.
Here's my Blue Toof at day 41, she hasn't gotten the attention she's deserved the last couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Here they are folks. Day 20 or so. Really kicking in, and I put it out in the garden. There I built a trellice, and the other Cherry Tom's along with the 2 liter are plantes just in front of them where Root made cute little birms around them. I cut the bottom off for easy access. I don't see myself giving these feed everyday, so now they are in the veg garden. I will throw in some pics of the rest of the garden too.

Peace and Freedom

Cherry Tomato
IMG_6771.JPG
IMG_6773.JPG
IMG_6774.JPG
IMG_6775.JPG
IMG_6777.JPG
IMG_6759.JPG

Sweet Corn
IMG_6761.JPG

Lemon Boy, Solar Flare, Big Boy, Beefstake, and Early Girls.

IMG_6762.JPG

Hot Cherry, Serrano, and Jalepeno Peppers.
IMG_6763.JPG

In the back are the Zucchini, in the foreground are the Yellow Squash. In the bags are Marigolds.

We had our first zucchini last night, and it was scrum diddly umptious.

IMG_6764.JPG

Root layin' down roots. She is planting the Pumpkin plants. On the right, that trench will have Canteloupe melons.

IMG_6786.JPG

My 2 litre grow guardian! Little spider and his web!
5b183ffe7c0024e9644aab1f04d1161b.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Reporting in... Been here, but away for a little over a month or close to it. Man, what a month. First grow pretty much went south after the Hermie somehow had enough time to litter my best plant into a seed-bearing baby maker. I shoulda listened to @TheMongol and culled (Tina) ASAP. The wife wasn't having it, though, and after all, she does rule the roost.

Anyway, we decided to chop Louise at Day 61 and hang her up. And then the fun began...

I live in Alabama and my children and seven granddaughters reside back home in Ohio. We do most of our corresponding over Facebook, Skype and such in fact my son and daughter have been here four times each in the last seven years, and who surprisingly pulls into the driveway not even two hours after hanging Louise to dry?

My son his wife and three granddaughters, and they plan on spending two to three weeks, I shit you not. Normally, I'd be falling outta my chair with joy because my granddaughters are the best kids to hang with. But we have trimmings drying in the kitchen, 2litre fun grows going on, and we had a systems planner for grow number two spread out entering all of our info from the four strains we are going to grow. I mean we rarely get a visitor and never without a call first. So, as I roll out to head everyone off in the yard and meet-greet hug and knock the grandaughters on their asses... What? They wouldn't expect anything less.

Meanwhile, Heather is still inside running around the house hiding everything and anything grow related. I had to smile thinking how many times I have run through the house burying crap from people who showed up unexpectedly, which hasn't been since I was 15 and Mom and Dad come home a day early from their trip to West Virginia just to catch me. (Well played Dad!)

Heather comes out just as everyone reaches the porch giving me a wink. Were good! [HASHTAG]#Pwned[/HASHTAG] my beautiful pop-in visitors. I detest surprises.

Thank god for that last order I received from Amazon it included two 30Oz jars of Ona Gel and an inline fan. My house smells like Pro-Apple Crumble. Even my dog LeeRoy spends half the day looking for the lovely smelling treat wafting through the air like a big fat tease.

So this past month has been really crazy, trying to keep everything on the DL and then there was the issue of our 2L funsies and whether or not to cull them as I was leary of having two plants in the house with my granddaughters. We decided to keep them. We moved them into the 24x24" tent and put it in our walk-in closet.

Mine, however, sadly bit it. Nurse Betty is out. After her transplant from her original cup to the 2L she just stopped growing. When I finally decided to pull her, her taproot looked like it spiraled out but never went into the coco. The gravity feeding system was working as intended, transplant shock? She was green, but not growing at all. Heather had two weeks on her in growth the difference was staggering.

Speaking of the wife. Heather has not been able to get in since the awesome new face-lift here at AFN and has asked me to post her update pic on her girl that she lovingly calls "BitchPudding."

So, here she is. She looks fatter in person. The wife has done this all on her own. She's my Rockstar.

36787815_10216804959616125_4187475517395435520_n.jpg

She kicked my ass! THIS TIME...

We're about to drop four and go head to head on our next full grow.

Here they are folks. Day 20 or so. Really kicking in, and I put it out in the garden. There I built a trellice, and the other Cherry Tom's along with the 2 liter are plantes just in front of them where Root made cute little birms around them. I cut the bottom off for easy access. I don't see myself giving these feed everyday, so now they are in the veg garden. I will throw in some pics of the rest of the garden too.

Peace and Freedom

Cherry Tomato
View attachment 928656 View attachment 928657 View attachment 928658 View attachment 928659 View attachment 928660 View attachment 928663

Sweet CornView attachment 928664

View attachment 928665

View attachment 928666

In the back are the Zucchini, in the foreground are the Yellow Squash. In the bags are Marigolds.

View attachment 928667
Root layin' down roots. She is planting the Pumpkin plants. On the right, that trench will have Canteloupe melons.

View attachment 928668
:slap::slap: Lovely garden bro

Peace and Freedom

Cherry Tomato
View attachment 928656 View attachment 928657 View attachment 928658 View attachment 928659 View attachment 928660 View attachment 928663

Sweet CornView attachment 928664

View attachment 928665

View attachment 928666

View attachment 928667

View attachment 928668
Nice garden eekman. Love heirloom tomatoes just starting to get a few early varieties here in Maryland at the farmers market. My favorite are purple cherokee

Back