Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Nice garden eekman. Love heirloom tomatoes just starting to get a few early varieties here in Maryland at the farmers market. My favorite are purple cherokee

An interesting note, @chefdave, the Cherokee Purple tomato was rediscovered and reintroduced to the US gardening market by a man in North Caroline named Craig Lehoullier. He was also one of two leaders who bred a line of crosses between dwarf tomato varieties and heirloom tomatoes. These tomato plants produce full sized heirloom quality tomatoes on compact single stalk plants. You should look him up and the Dwarf Tomato Project if you’re into such things. I’m going to try growing them in hempy buckets in my apartment here soon.

An interesting note, @chefdave, the Cherokee Purple tomato was rediscovered and reintroduced to the US gardening market by a man in North Caroline named Craig Lehoullier. He was also one of two leaders who bred a line of crosses between dwarf tomato varieties and heirloom tomatoes. These tomato plants produce full sized heirloom quality tomatoes on compact single stalk plants. You should look him up and the Dwarf Tomato Project if you’re into such things. I’m going to try growing them in hempy buckets in my apartment here soon.
That is awesome info refugee, always love learning something new. I will check out Thanks and cheers

That is coming along very nice my man.:pass::bow:
Hey FN t5 been running since noon EST everything looking great. Is 3inches above plants too close doesn't feel it. Im sorry to ask this basic question but this is my 1st t5 experience. For ten years always MH then hps

Almost all the wk3✔ checkoffs are done. Fantastic job all.
Mine is checked off for wk3, but man she is yellowing and it’s not ready to do that yet, hopefully I can keep her going till finish. She demands a lot, including after I changed to her own schedule.

Need some relaxation between ex wife moving back and fathers funeral. I need some AFN growing to get some peace and quiet and a lsd25 doobie, filled by a sour 60 chillum and some quick one bats I should be good so here's forum stomper back from the dead.
IMG_20180710_182604.jpg

Need some relaxation between ex wife moving back and fathers funeral. I need some AFN growing to get some peace and quiet and a lsd25 doobie, filled by a sour 60 chillum and some quick one bats I should be good so here's forum stomper back from the dead.View attachment 928888
Some better drainage and Mammoth P is doing the trick. Fan blowing out the pot seems to be big help but feeding twice a day now.

Back