Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Beauty vapo
I just want to reach into that picture and start some bud based defoliation. :rofl:
:hookah:
Excellent results @F.N. it does make you seriously question what can be done 9n a recycled container...doesn’t it?

Great job, @stedimed! It looks like she’ll be an absolute beast.

Beautiful, @Vapo69...just beautiful. Lookin’ frosty.
Thanks everyone :thanks::thanks:... and @HemiSync I think you are right dude......she needs a haircut:yoinks::yoinks:

Great looking lady there, even if you did have a case of premature germination! :crying: I too am rethinking growing in small containers. I think I see a SOG with two liters in my future.
Enjoy the slap, you deserve it. :slap:
When you get older as long as you can GERMINATE IT IS A GREAT NIGHT LMAO. Thank you bro

Good Day @bushmasterar15
I was just wondering who was last years 2017 2 litre winner ?? My memory isn't what it used to be ?? I know there was no clear winner as we are all really winners but WHO ended up with BRAGGING RIGHTS :rofl: I haven't seen anybody running around with their chest out so I'm guessing that the reigning champ may not be returning as CHAMP :nono: ?????
That I'm not sure of for another 2L grow, the last one that I helped in was the SoloCup grow and 1st place went to @Mrs-A-Ton

@bushmasterar15
Updating incase I need to...
Day 38ish
Billy Jean Bottle
She's hanging in there...
It's been an up and done down battle
Decided on cutting her turtleneck to give a lil more surface area exposed... I felt as if she was suffocating.... compared to the beasts you guys grow... she a tiny lil midget... but I'm hopeful she'll surprise me by the end...
Might be outages my league only second auto grow and that was not that successful... still in awe of all of these plants...
90db91fd33d332ec44d1994ec04f484a.jpg
46e68a22a4cd36f8bc5e1b41d70dca10.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back