Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

They will get there bro. Give them TLC and wait. :pass::cheers:

yeah dude......they will catch up in no time:vibe::vibe:
:thanks: for the encouragement. I just enjoy screwing around with these grows. Another week and they will all go into their feeding tray with an autovalve and reservoir out in the greenhouse. I really like the 2 liter bottle carriers for supporting the bottles.

Was getting ready to feed those ladies when I took those earlier pics along with some photo mommas I have hanging around. When this nice lightening storm blew up and I could not resist letting the girls all getting a real shower.

Group shot right after the rainstorm.
A425CB49-8FE7-434D-968B-1454ED467BE8.jpeg

@bushmasterar15 Hey bushy Count me out on competition, Girlfriend now ex girlfriend destroyed my last 2 plants from my first crop( the biggest of course) My whole 2nd crop that was already 2 months in and incredible and my 2 ltr. Im back to square one Anyway comp pictures look awesome! Cheers dave

@bushmasterar15 Hey bushy Count me out on competition, Girlfriend now ex girlfriend destroyed my last 2 plants from my first crop( the biggest of course) My whole 2nd crop that was already 2 months in and incredible and my 2 ltr. Im back to square one Anyway comp pictures look awesome! Cheers dave
Bad luck Dave I am sure you come back stronger and better next grow. :bighug::bighug::pass:

Sorry to hear of your troubles.:bighug:
That’s really bad karma on her part, killing innocent plants. :fire: Here is some good karma to get your next seed started with. :karmacloud: If I could send you one of my momma plants i would. :pass:

Sorry to hear of your troubles.:bighug:
That’s really bad karma on her part, killing innocent plants. :fire: Here is some good karma to get your next seed started with. :karmacloud: If I could send you one of my momma plants i would. :pass:
yeah dude thats a good shout.......:karmacloud: from here too dude and some :vibes: on top......it's out of order fuckin with someones grow:smiley1:

Last edited:
Oh man that's not good news, sending lot's of :karmacloud: that you will get another crop going :smokeit: and she needs a good :deadhorse: whoopin but probably not worth it.

@bushmasterar15 Hey bushy Count me out on competition, Girlfriend now ex girlfriend destroyed my last 2 from my first crop( the biggest of course) My whole 2nd crop that was already 2 months in and incredible and my 2 ltr. Im back to square one Anyway comp pictures look awesome! Cheers dave
Not Good:cuss:! WISHING YA :karmacloud: Grow Bro! :pass:Next time ya see the (ex)gf :redcard: Courtesy of Wawashell for destroying yo shiz!

While I look like this :chimp:

Hopefully puts a smile on ya!:bighug:

Back