Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Nice looking plant @Vapo69 and I'm pretty sure I have those exact same Ikea towels lmao :pass:
Thanks dude......haha yeah i have 4 or 5....they are a must in and around the tent.......coz i'm stoned and clumsy most of.....nah, all of the time:peace::pimp:

IMG_20180622_192503.jpg

Makeshift tutu to keep the light away from roots!... Moving in 1week so will rework the lodgings a little then!

f6

:smokeout:..... Looking great folks- :clapper::greenthumb::clapper:.... As you can see from the attrition, a 2L grow ain't no clown show! :pimp:

>> @bushmasterar15 ...update time for the Amber bonsai,...:biggrin:
... Still on the upside of the learning curve with this new tent and the COB's,.. definitely had some intensity compaction happening,...next time I'll use a lighter soil too, the slow dry-out time made feeding in a timely manner a real PITA :doh:....

e1.jpg
e2.jpg

Here's my girl, havent looked at the tag so I'm guessing when I say today is day 28, pic was taken a day or 2 ago. Will get better ones later I just want to make sure to stay within pirating guidelines lol.

Nice girl @Vapo69 and sorry to hear about your bad luck @chefdave good luck and karma for a good restart.

@bushmasterar15 sterquillines pain killer grown on water only, and amended coco with flo. She looks awesome. Starting to flower but hasn't started to stretch. Under her own 1212 right now. Hope that helps beef her up.

20180621_225332.jpg

Here's my girl, havent looked at the tag so I'm guessing when I say today is day 28, pic was taken a day or 2 ago. Will get better ones later I just want to make sure to stay within pirating guidelines lol.

Nice girl @Vapo69 and sorry to hear about your bad luck @chefdave good luck and karma for a good restart.

@bushmasterar15 sterquillines pain killer grown on water only, and amended coco with flo. She looks awesome. Starting to flower but hasn't started to stretch. Under her own 1212 right now. Hope that helps beef her up.

View attachment 921606
nice dude.....comin on well:smiley1:

View attachment 921606
The one on the left looks hungry, feed that girl.

Back