1st try in coco- fail.2nd try - light mix, jiffy pellets?

Excellent! Glad to hear they are working for you. I know a lot of people like the root riots but I think they come pre soaked and dry out if you don't use them fast enough. At least refill packs of the jiffys are cheap and you can rehydrate when ready.

I'd skip the paper towel in the future. Too easy to get something snagged or damage that delicate tap root. I like the soak -> jiffy -> final pot.

Start a new thread when you get going and tag me in so I can watch!

Excellent! Glad to hear they are working for you. I know a lot of people like the root riots but I think they come pre soaked and dry out if you don't use them fast enough. At least refill packs of the jiffys are cheap and you can rehydrate when ready.

I'd skip the paper towel in the future. Too easy to get something snagged or damage that delicate tap root. I like the soak -> jiffy -> final pot.

Start a new thread when you get going and tag me in so I can watch!
Thank you sir!!! Yes i felt the paper towel wasn't necessary too. I literally put it in jiffy after tap root showed slightly.. Thought it can do the rest in jiffy.

Im definitely gonna skip that next time.

I'll make new thread once i got something to show! Thanks for support, it's been awesome so far on this forum :lol:

Back