New Grower 1st time! How fubar are these?

I'll take some pics tommorow, I checked on them today before work and they are definitely taller. The sucker leaves are brown on the ends and still haven't opened up yet.

They are taller but still not opening up, I haven't touched them over the last 3 days except to remove the pop bottles to take the pics.

Attachments

• Snapchat-2023511327.jpg
    Snapchat-2023511327.jpg
    750.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Snapchat-106947647.jpg
    Snapchat-106947647.jpg
    922.7 KB · Views: 37
3 days should be long enuff for the humidity domes. Any watering you do should be inch or two away from seedling in a circle around it. Any idea what normal humidity levels are in grow area?

I suggest a huge dose of LITFA at this point for at least a day or 3.

3 days should be long enuff for the humidity domes. Any watering you do should be inch or two away from seedling in a circle around it. Any idea what normal humidity levels are in grow area?
We have a humidity around 37% on dry days and around 50-60 on our rain days. I haven't given them any water in 3 days. When I do next I had already planned to water a circle around them.

I was also wondering about temperature, our nights dip to around 17 celcius and up to 26 In, the day

62 to 79 farenheit . 79 good, 62 abit chilly, might cause slow growth and stunting. A seed mat under them maybe, anything to try to raise night temps to around 68/70 area I think.

On dry days a bowl of water with a washcloth hanging down into it could raise it high enuff.

62 to 79 farenheit . 79 good, 62 abit chilly, might cause slow growth and stunting. A seed mat under them maybe, anything to try to raise night temps to around 68/70 area I think.
OK thank you, the only reason I was unsure about the temp was they seem to grow the most during the 6 hours the lights are off. That's always the coldest time. I have a tiny space heater and a baby humidifier I have access to as well.

Just an observation, upon close inspection of your last couple of pics, it looks like the soil/mix is tightly compacted to me. When planting the seedlings the soil should be "loose" and just lightly cover the seedlings with the soil/mix. Looks like they are struggling to get free of the tight soil.

Every thing u did i do on a regular basis. I literally pop the beans all the way outta the shell and plant tap roots from paper towel 2 inches long straight into promix ultimate organic w led on 24/7. Dont water too much tho this can stunt it. It usually takes a 4-5 days to dry out where im at right now. Lift the pots to see if they are light. If not let it be. No nutes for atleast 10 days. Less is more. Kinda aproach works well w autos. Also it takes 2-3weeks before they really take off so patience is key.

Back