New Grower 1st time! How fubar are these?

Thank you! And I didn't have any sterile pop bottles around so I actually used some drinking glasses from the kitchen. I'll be checking on them soon.
hey bud i would just go grab some water bottles from the store and use that instead of a glass. The glass will act as a magnifying glass and there is no airflow and that can cause some major issues. Even if you got some Tupper wear you can put some holes in would be better than the glass.

hey bud i would just go grab some water bottles from the store and use that instead of a glass. The glass will act as a magnifying glass and there is no airflow and that can cause some major issues. Even if you got some Tupper wear you can put some holes in would be better than the glass.
OK I'll get on that right away. Thanks!

OK so quick update, very minor growth since last night but I did notice. They are now under pop bottles with the lids off.

OK so quick update, very minor growth since last night but I did notice. They are now under pop bottles with the lids off.
I just recently started growing again after a pretty long hiatus and it's easy to get cought up and overwhelmed with the amount of information that's out there. Every setup is different and what works great for you might not for the next guy. It's all about trial and error and learning from that process. I started my current Stardawgs in ocean Forrest because that was my go to back in the day but learned pretty quick that it's way to hot for babies. So my next batch I switched it up and corrected the issue. I know it fustrating feeling like your wasting time but be patient with them and hopefully they bounce back. If not grab some fresh beans and go for round two. Good luck brother looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

I just recently started growing again after a pretty long hiatus and it's easy to get cought up and overwhelmed with the amount of information that's out there. Every setup is different and what works great for you might not for the next guy. It's all about trial and error and learning from that process. I started my current Stardawgs in ocean Forrest because that was my go to back in the day but learned pretty quick that it's way to hot for babies. So my next batch I switched it up and corrected the issue. I know it fustrating feeling like your wasting time but be patient with them and hopefully they bounce back. If not grab some fresh beans and go for round two. Good luck brother looking forward to seeing what you do with them.
You hit the nail on the head for sure, the amount of info on the internet is boggling. I know it's not easy and I'm fully aware you have to slay a few dragons to get the princess. So some innocent plants are going to die before I'm happy with my quality and yield.

You hit the nail on the head for sure, the amount of info on the internet is boggling. I know it's not easy and I'm fully aware you have to slay a few dragons to get the princess. So some innocent plants are going to die before I'm happy with my quality and yield.
Don't be too quick to pull the plug, a Lil life support can work wonders.
20210225_200916.jpg

Almost damped off.
20210523_145149.jpg

Today

Wow! It's good to know these plants are definitely resilient. I'm sure these aren't my last mistakes, but I'll be happy to get 1 bud in the end lol.
Pretty sure with this bunch you'll end up with some consumables and a better understanding of how everything fits together to produce good results....
With soil there's a bit of lag time between what's going on and it showing up in your plant. So don't panic,

Pretty sure with this bunch you'll end up with some consumables and a better understanding of how everything fits together to produce good results....
With soil there's a bit of lag time between what's going on and it showing up in your plant. So don't panic,
I checked them, at this point they are still growing. I'll take some pics when I see some significant growth. You are correct that although they aren't doing so good I definitely learned alot and next time should go better.

Every grow is a learning experience cause stoners gotta tweak shit trying to get that extra gram.

Back