1st GROW WEEK 10 - ZKITTLEZ OG

Sheriffatman

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez OG
Hello peoples
Tuesday check in time, ten weeks today , I’m mentally exhausted lol ( really I am! ).
she is still plodding on for me, buds have been getting a bit of a chunk on this week and a couple of baubles wouldn’t look out of place on that frosting lmao. Plenty of orange hairs, some of them are almost a melon red, but still many white hairs, I should call her the sheriff the amount she’s shooting .And the Trichs are all still clear. Not gonna be too far off now 15 -20 days. We shall see. Shes not without her problems though but I will save that for my next post. On we go together for another week of fun n games.
chat soon
The Sheriff
Todays photo shoot: day 70
683C8218-C787-41D6-A113-8CBBC5E51B3D.jpeg

10CC4F58-BF0C-4530-9561-A9CC1B7E1609.jpeg
6A2B3A99-2348-44E0-9443-9FA7245A6836.jpeg
9D2C680A-E2D1-46B6-B2FE-0D51B5F4D81A.jpeg
2BB91802-6480-4B91-B2E1-29FE6ECF90AC.jpeg

Last edited:
That's a cracker! Must be pleased with the first try.

Hello peoples
Tuesday check in time, ten weeks today , I’m mentally exhausted lol ( really I am! ).
she is still plodding on for me, buds have been getting a bit of a chunk on this week and a couple of baubles wouldn’t look out of place on that frosting lmao. Plenty of orange hairs, some of them are almost a melon red, but still many white hairs, I should call her the sheriff the amount she’s shooting .And the Trichs are all still clear. Not gonna be too far off now 15 -20 days. We shall see. Shes not without her problems though but I will save that for my next post. On we go together for another week of fun n games.
chat soon
The Sheriff
Todays photo shoot: day 70
View attachment 1319595
View attachment 1319597View attachment 1319601View attachment 1319603View attachment 1319613
Gotta put a smile on your face when you look at her. Puts a smile on mine :pass:

:yeahthat: Looking almost done! Start checking the trichs and do let us know what the final dry weight is. And of course how it tasts! :vibes:

:yeahthat: Looking almost done! Start checking the trichs and do let us know what the final dry weight is. And of course how it tasts! :vibes:
Are keep updating don’t you worry. My initial target was 28g , which I consider a pretty reasonable ask for a 1st grow. And yes my eye socket is now loupe shaped Lmao

what u need to do is fire up one journal in new growerz grow journalz & do all ur updatez in one inclusive thread, instead of firin up a new thread for each new update :doh: it'z a lot better way to gain steady followerz & duzn't take up needless space on the site....jus sayin :thumbsup: ppp

what u need to do is fire up one journal in new growerz grow journalz & do all ur updatez in one inclusive thread, instead of firin up a new thread for each new update :doh: it'z a lot better way to gain steady followerz & duzn't take up needless space on the site....jus sayin :thumbsup: ppp
hey bud, that’s what I was going to do, it’s my first time using a forum, just finding my way around, plus I’m the worlds best procrastinator lol.

hey bud, that’s what I was going to do, it’s my first time using a forum, just finding my way around, plus I’m the worlds best procrastinator lol.

it'z all good ;) and don't forget about the uk growerz club thread i linked u to once before...alwayz a great place to post some picz or ask questionz at any time & get support from fellow uk growerz like urself :thumbsup: ppp

Back