New Grower 1st grow! LSD-25, Pineapple glue, Mass shooter, Chz, Bluechz, Blue Dreamatic, Nrthn Lights

CEF538AD-0675-4ED1-92F8-693FD7B5DFBC.jpeg
Made with fresh frozen trim of the lsd-25

Hasnt been letting me upload most pics the past week or so. Gives me a security failed pop up each time it is about to finish uploading a pic, what gives???

Hasnt been letting me upload most pics the past week or so. Gives me a security failed pop up each time it is about to finish uploading a pic, what gives???

hmm, dunno bro, me on a pc & it'z been workin fine for me :shrug: u on pc or fone-? mebbe shoot a flyer bout it to admin :thumbsup: ppp

What!!?!?! Can you post some more pics up?
That is sick!!! Also did yours smell like hay or fresh cut weeds when it was drying? Mine doenst smell anything like it did when it was growing, nothing but hayish smell
It smells exactly the same as it did growing... it’s got a bit of a different smell but it’s still got the berry and varnish smell it had during growth even the dabs smell like it.

Left to right
Northern lights day 51
Lsd day 65
Blue cheese day 62
Screenshot_2019-08-24-15-58-41.png

Removed about 100 wet grams off the lsd so far but left the rest to see if the lower fluffy buds would fatten up

Back