New Grower 1st Grow Journal - realNeat - AutoFem White Widow x3

Day 24. They seemed to have really enjoyed the watering and feeding. Thicker, stronger, lusher than ever. Pungent, sweet skunk aroma. The largest fans are as big as my hand. Not sure how/if I should train, trim, or pull.

unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (4).jpg

2 lights considerably cut my RH into the low-mid 50s. I have a small, 35pt dehumidifier in the room, but it honestly doesn't do a whole lot overall.
If your worried about the rh being to high.you can pick up a bag or container of damprid. It can be found at retail stores

I guess we got a chemist who can't stand the shortening (salicitic acid) used everywhere on the net. But, it is a plant hormone all the same (aspirin) and will work in that form.

Notice the bit about yields? Jingo's pounds of yields start to make sense.

99230e9e61f6effc86e9312627c2d56e.jpg
Is it acetylsalisylic acid we want, not salisylic acid?
Salisylic acid acts as a plant hormon and is not found in Aspirin. Can the plants or soil microbe metablolise acetylsalisylic acid to salisylic acid. I don't understand this.

Think of it this way, in humans there are many hormone like substances in food etc., that are not the actual human hormone, but they act on our bodies the same way. Like estrogen for instance, there are estrogenic substances in plants and chemicals they still affect us. No reason to think plants are different.

Day 25. 3rd light installed; reflectors now off; still about 32 inches off the soil. Really happy that the first liquid feeding seemed to do well for the plants. Anything I could/should trim?

unnamed.jpg
unnamed (1).jpg

Think of it this way, in humans there are many hormone like substances in food etc., that are not the actual human hormone, but they act on our bodies the same way. Like estrogen for instance, there are estrogenic substances in plants and chemicals they still affect us. No reason to think plants are different.

Not really agree on part of our body, sorry. I have MD in dietetics.
That's why I stated that -acetyl and -salisylic acid are not the same.

Not really agree on part of our body, sorry. I have MD in dietetics.
That's why I stated that -acetyl and -salisylic acid are not the same.
And I never really cared about the name just the effect.

Day 28. Watered with CalMag 1 or 2 days ago as they dried up fast after the nutrient feeding. Going through a growth spurt. Is this the beginning of flower?

unnamed (4).jpg

unnamed (5).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg

Back