Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

ive been noticing the same thing now that im watering them more.... once you find that sweet spot in watering you can just tell the plants look happier:yay: what are you guessing your yield will be? also how tall are they/she?

I have two LSD-25, the first two of many to come, one is 27 inches the other is 25 inches. Weight, I'd guess 2 o's on the 25" and 2.5 on the 27. We'll find out soon enough, ill be sure to let you know. They keep looking more beautiful everyday, water leaves are starting to die and the trichs are pouring on.

I have two LSD-25, the first two of many to come, one is 27 inches the other is 25 inches. Weight, I'd guess 2 o's on the 25" and 2.5 on the 27. We'll find out soon enough, ill be sure to let you know. They keep looking more beautiful everyday, water leaves are starting to die and the trichs are pouring on.
hel yea man! she is absolutely stunning... i think i will order a 5 pack of the LSD and go for a monster hahah

Thank you sir :)

How do you make the pictures small as in your post? My originals are huge...
after you upload them click on insert every image as thumbnails

ok guys i was itching to take some pics even tho i was gonna wait till day 42/week 6 but o well!!! pics were taken 1 hr after feeding and lights on
LETS DO THIS!
:frog:

DAY 39
i think i finally found their Sweetspot at 3.5ml/L of the following: Bloom A&B,Big Bud and CalMag+ and 2ml/l of voodoo and carboload. this feeding i also added 2ml of tarantula this time to up my micro's will proly repeat this every other day for a week.
Temp.jpg
First up...

West Coast OG
OG top.jpg

:woohoo1:Living that SWEET SPOT Life Finally:woohoo1:
OG2.jpg
OG.jpg

LSD-25
some purple for yall, the whole undersides have a slight violet look to it
lsd leaf.jpg

lsd top.jpg
lsd side.jpg
lsd main.jpg
lsd main2.jpg
lsd main close.jpg

best pics i can get outta my phone
lsd bud.jpg
lsd trich.jpg

The tent is beginning to fill up!!!
Tent.jpg

Attachments

• lsd burn.jpg
    lsd burn.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
o the last attached pic is the only nute burn on either of the fast buds... they are hard to burn! i believe this was from when i was feeding 5ml/l of bloom

that is some high humidity..plants look great

that is some high humidity..plants look great
its been raining and damp out the past 2 days amd i have the windows open to keep fresh air in the room... but thanks man! im really anxious to know what im going to get outta each of these as i dont have previous grows to compare to

its been raining and damp out the past 2 days amd i have the windows open to keep fresh air in the room... but thanks man! im really anxious to know what im going to get outta each of these as i dont have previous grows to compare to
i get those dam spikes when it rains...

o and the 71% isnt "real" it had to be when i sprayed down the plants after i fed them today.... its usually between 40-50 % max

Back